Why did she cry?

thebiglimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this girl on tinder for a one night stand, sex is incredible, turns into two, three night stands. i wanna make it more permanent, a relationship, so i ask her out, she refuses, we still meet for you-know-what, then on the fifth and the last time, i let it be known in so many words that i will not see her again unless we go on a date. once again she refuses, letting me know that this is pure tinder/sex thing and she has other guys lined up. but somehow we get emotional in the end of the night, and as i leave, she starts crying. sad, genuine tears. i comfort her, assuring her that she can trust me.

so we go on a date the next week, planning to spend the whole day together but she overreacts on little things i say, acting pissed off all day, and after dinner, tells me to go home. we barely had any communication that day, her just overreacting and ignoring me, while still spending time together for 6 hours... we now only text briefly, and she avoids the question of next date.

the girl definitely has an abandonment issues, and i'd like to know why she behaved that way during the date, and why she cried.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
You are not a psychotherapist. Neither is anyone else here. Even if someone was there isn't enough info to go on.

She told you clearly what she wanted. You didn't listen. Your bad.

People cry. Get over it.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Probably because she is acting like the man in the interaction and you like the woman begging her for a "date" when she clearly just wants to get railed. What the hell is wrong with you?

Guys on here post trying to get laid, you are getting laid and then you try and get all emotional and act like a woman. It's HER job to push for that, not yours. Nothing kills attraction faster than a man acting like a woman.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So let me get this straight. A girl only wanted to keep things on f*ck buddy terms but you were pushing for relationship things like dates? Ay dios mío....

usernamedox11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
why would you want a relationship with that wh0re? She told you she has other guys lined up to fvck and you still wanna make her your GF? Are you stupid? I'm curious. Where are you from? Sounds like a girl i might now.\

and...this girl is a lost cause, btw.

Last edited: