Why did I fail to get laid?

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night, I went clubbing with three friends of mine.

I talked to 4-5 girls in the club.

They were good. They danced with me and I did some kind of kinos and

grinding dance and they didn't step back so I took it as a good sign.

The thing is when I came back to my table to talk with my friends and

later I came back to her and most of them already went home!!
(I didn't ask for their number yet)

To make the matter worse, those who are still in the club live with their

parents so I can't get laid with them at their place and I also don't have my own place too.

Questions:

1. Why did they all go home without letting me know?
I am certain that they are interested in me.

2. I met one girl, kind of 9.5/10, with high b!tch shield.
I try to talk to her and she kind of ignore me then I start to play
and annoy her to make her angry. She said to me that im a douchebag
and desperate guy. But, I don't really care.

In this situation, how would you guys handle it?
Can you give me some examples of convo?

3. When is the appropriate time to ask for the number?
Initial meet, while dancing, or while you are about to go somewhere else e.g. toilet

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Could of been a number of things. Girls night out (tease and leave), maybe you weren't as "suave" as you thought (could of came off creepish. all it takes is one and the heard will follow), they could of left to go meet up with other guys, anything really.

Oh.. and if you're looking to get laid don't even bother getting the number. You need to get her to leave with you. Isolate her, comfort her, and then take her some place where you could seduce. Perhaps your problem was simply procrastination. If you had a girl feeling you and you KNOW it's on then it's time to grab your balls with one hand, then her hand in the other and guide her and take her some place secluded. You probably could had gotten laid, but the window is also small. Sometimes they get too drunk and wanna leave, one of their girlfriends gets melodramatic, or they feel you're just taking too long to make a move.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:
Could of been a number of things. Girls night out (tease and leave), maybe you weren't as "suave" as you thought (could of came off creepish. all it takes is one and the heard will follow), they could of left to go meet up with other guys, anything really.

Oh.. and if you're looking to get laid don't even bother getting the number. You need to get her to leave with you. Isolate her, comfort her, and then take her some place where you could seduce. Perhaps your problem was simply procrastination. If you had a girl feeling you and you KNOW it's on then it's time to grab your balls with one hand, then her hand in the other and guide her and take her some place secluded. You probably could had gotten laid, but the window is also small. Sometimes they get too drunk and wanna leave, one of their girlfriends gets melodramatic, or they feel you're just taking too long to make a move.

Not really procrastination though, maybe I hit on too many girls and at last
I got nothing (Girls might think that im indecisive).

1. If you wanna get laid, do you wait until the club is closed or what?

2. How do you ask her to come with you? What if you and her don't have place to stay?

3. I also wonder that do men who are successful at getting laid always get ones when they went clubbing or they can fail sometimes?

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
keemojung said:
Last night, I went clubbing with three friends of mine.

I talked to 4-5 girls in the club.

That's good, but the key to getting laid is focusing on the RIGHT girl, not many girls. It's about using your intuition and looking for things like eye contact (if there is any) to find a girl that is into your type and down to F.

They were good. They danced with me and I did some kind of kinos and

grinding dance and they didn't step back so I took it as a good sign.

Try to turn her around at some point during grinding so you two are face to face. If she lets you do that, she is interested. If she keeps her back to you 100 percent of the time you are grinding, she is attention wh*ring and c*ck teasing you.

The thing is when I came back to my table to talk with my friends and

later I came back to her and most of them already went home!!
(I didn't ask for their number yet)

Unfortunately, you can't interrupt a pickup. I'm sure you heard the phrase, "Strike when the iron is hot." By taking off and going to your friends, you let the "iron" cool down, irreversibly so. You should have an understanding with your friends that if you are hitting it off with a girl, they might not see you again that night :).

The other problem with walking away from a girl that is interested is that some other dude will move in and steal her while you are away or her girlfriends will take her away.

To make the matter worse, those who are still in the club live with their

parents so I can't get laid with them at their place and I also don't have my own place too.

I can't help you with that piece.

Questions:

1. Why did they all go home without letting me know?
I am certain that they are interested in me.

With all due respect, they owe you nothing. Yes, I agree that it would have been common courtesy for them to say, "Hey, we're gonna be leaving soon." But girls don't think that way. One girls says, "Let's go" and they all follow like sheep out the door.

2. I met one girl, kind of 9.5/10, with high b!tch shield.
I try to talk to her and she kind of ignore me then I start to play
and annoy her to make her angry. She said to me that im a douchebag
and desperate guy. But, I don't really care.

In this situation, how would you guys handle it?
Can you give me some examples of convo?

Some guys like to try to game high b*tch shield girls. It's not my thing. I just move on to greener pastures. I'll defer to others on this one.

3. When is the appropriate time to ask for the number?
Initial meet, while dancing, or while you are about to go somewhere else e.g. toilet
Like the other poster said, if you are trying to get a one night stand, you DON'T ask for a number. Asking for a number SIGNALS THE END of a pickup. Even if you get the number, it might be followed by, "It was nice meeting you." Then it's over for that night.

Instead you try to bring her home. After hooking up, you can say, "Hey we should hang out again. What's your number?"

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
keemojung said:
Not really procrastination though, maybe I hit on too many girls and at last
I got nothing (Girls might think that im indecisive).

As I mentioned before, be selective about your targets. I don't mean in terms of her looks, but her interest level and availability.

Don't be the guy who did 100 approaches and had 100 2-minute conversations. He's not the guy getting laid. The guy getting laid is the natural who did one or two approaches and hit it off.

1. If you wanna get laid, do you wait until the club is closed or what?

No. You and her should be out of there well BEFORE last call. Last call is NOT a pretty sight. Desperate drunk guys are everywhere and some are looking for a fight. With the few remaining girls, b*tch shields and her standards are through the roof. C*ckblocking is at its highest too. Her girlfriends will be trying to get her out.

2. How do you ask her to come with you? What if you and her don't have place to stay?

I've never tried it without a place to stay. I don't know.

3. I also wonder that do men who are successful at getting laid always get ones when they went clubbing or they can fail sometimes?
I don't know anyone that pulls 100 percent of the time. Even with a high skill level and decent to good looks, there will ALWAYS be elements beyond your control.

SoSuaveScorp

Don Juan
Reaction score
Scars said:

Really good advice here. You failed to act when her emotions were high, you failed to get their numbers when their emotions were high and therefore they left, there was no reason to let you know because you're the man.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to think that if you talked to the girl that is interested in you for a while

and then you go to somewhereelse to make her attraction level rises then you

came back to her. Is it not correct to do this?

Once you are grinding with her for a while and she is quite interested in you,

how do you ask her to go to her place without being looked needy?

Everytime I got laid, I wait until the club is closed and the girls told me that

I should send her home and after I got in her room, the deal is closed.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can talking to a girl and then taking off and coming back to her increase attraction? (I'm paraphrasing your question.)

The answer is yes it can, but it is a gamble.

If you "win" the gamble, you come back to a girl that is more attacted than before and you can escalate.

If you "lose" the gamble, many negative things can happen:

1. Some other dude moves in on her.
2. Her girlfriends want to leave so they all take off.
3. The club gets so packed that you can't find her again.
4. She forgets about you and/or the attraction fizzles out.

IME, it is not worth the gamble with a girl that is solidly attracted to you. Stay with her and try to pull her that night.

If you meet a girl that is lukewarm to you, then you have little to lose. By all means take off, chat with other girls and your buddies/mates, etc. and then maybe re-approach her.

keemojung

Don Juan
Reaction score
Mike32ct said:
Can talking to a girl and then taking off and coming back to her increase attraction? (I'm paraphrasing your question.)

The answer is yes it can, but it is a gamble.

If you "win" the gamble, you come back to a girl that is more attacted than before and you can escalate.

If you "lose" the gamble, many negative things can happen:

1. Some other dude moves in on her.
2. Her girlfriends want to leave so they all take off.
3. The club gets so packed that you can't find her again.
4. She forgets about you and/or the attraction fizzles out.

IME, it is not worth the gamble with a girl that is solidly attracted to you. Stay with her and try to pull her that night.

If you meet a girl that is lukewarm to you, then you have little to lose. By all means take off, chat with other girls and your buddies/mates, etc. and then maybe re-approach her.
Thank you for your comments.

1. After talking with the girl that is attracted to you for a while,

how do u say to her to make her leave with you without being looked

needy?

2. So you are saying that if you find the girl that is into you and she also

meets your standard, you won't go talk to other girls, right?

thevilittletroll

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taking girls home from a night club is all about logistics. you need to find out the answers to 3 simple questions.
1. who is she here with? and who drove? are they all in one car? or did she drive seperate? if she's driving you have little to no chance, plus she is gonna be like the mother hen looking after all her chicks and much more difficult to game on. her attention will be on watching out for her friends. if she's riding with a friend your chances are a little better but not much. if she rode with the entire pack, its a little better. if she drove her self thats the best logistic. she's only responsible for herself.
2. how do they all know each other? which girl is her bff? if the entire pack are all bff's you'll have to win the entire groups approval before they will let you go home with her. the more bff's are there, the more difficult. also the more bff's she has there, the more girls are going to judge her, which hightens her anti-slut defense. you are looking for the target that either has one girl there as a bff, or none. they could be work associates, or girls that have just met, maybe they havent known each other that long. if none of those girls is a bff, she cares less if they think she's a slut for going home with you. the other girls are also less likely to ****block you.
3. does she have to get up early tomorrow? if she has something to do in the morning, work for example, less likely she is going home with you. she will always use that excuse regardless if it's true or not. but if she tells you flat out that she's not doing anything, take that as an ioi.

if you run into problems where the logistics dont match up, continue to game, get phone #'s, then move on to the next. just because she didnt go home with you that night does not mean she wont another night. always get the number.

another thing i like to do is this. send a text message to all the girls i got #'s from that night and say: "hey it's (your name) just wanted to let you know i got home safe." if they respond, continue convo, you can even invite them over. i've had girls that the friends that she rode with dropped her off at her house, then she drove over to my house. that way her friends dont know, and wont call her a slut the next day.

these are only guidelines, not laws. if you build enough attraction using game. she will break all the rules no matter what the logistics are. but if all you are looking for is a same night lay, i suggest talking to as many girls in the venue until you find one that falls into these good logistics. also you can find out the answers to all these questions within the first few mins, so your not wasting 30-40 mins gaming this chick, when you could have talked to 7-10 other girls looking for one that had better logistics.