Why can't I approach with people around?

BlahUgh

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is infuriating me. Today I was in the library and there was girl in the cubicle behind me that I had blantantly check out before as I was getting there, and she didn't seem to mind, didn't really make eye contact, but didn't mind. Anyways she goes back to her seat and I'm sure she knows I'm behind her, anyways I noticed she was taking the same course as me and I was going to sit next to her and start with "So I noticed you're taking". The thing was everybody around me was studying and it was dead quiet like absolutely no one was talking and I felt it might have been wierd to try and get her number in this situation. I also felt self concious that if she somehow did reject me, everyone around would know, which would suck since the school somewhat has regular studiers or whatever in that spot. Was I in the right or wrong here, and what would you have done, and how would you have initiated the convo and gone about it?

CactusMcDougal

Don Juan
Reaction score
PlasticSurgeon said:
I deal with this everyday. I purposely go to a college library to study and practice my PUA skills and approaches. Basically, IMO, you should have went for it regardless. You have 3 options
1. Approach and close right there with the audience
2. Follow her when she leaves.
3. Just go home and masturbate
I used to do #2, but it turns out I get more 1st dates when I approach and there's an audience. Girls love it too. I've been rejected in front of people. Big deal. It's such a rush when your successful and in front of people.

It's all in your head that they are looking at you. And the ones that ARE looking at you are jealous as hell. Shove it in there face that they are going to do #3 of those 3 things I listed.:crackup:
That's a very cruel act. Even if there is a supposed animosity between BlahUgh and the audience, what does mocking them accomplish? That will only make them feel worse. I'm speaking from the viewpoint of having such things done to me in the past.

Secondly, what is wrong with masturbation? For some of us, it's all we have other than hard study and no free time. Yes, I am a WBAFC, as your lexicon details it. (Although technically I am a rAFC, I still think of myself as a WBAFC.)

danielzxc

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Cactus, what you really are is a WBAFI -- way beyond a fvcking idiot.

No one's interested in your crap. Contribute something useful please -- like getting lost or dropping dead.