Why can't almost All women schedule (or keep to a) anything beyond 2-3 days?

spinaroonie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker - how are you meeting these women? Online dating? Bars/clubs?

I think this makes a huge difference in a woman's propensity to flake.

If you were introduced by a friend or have a mutual social connection somehow (via work/school etc.) she'll be far less likely to flake. Her lack of accountability will be judged and reflect poorly on her, and she's concerned that word of her bad behavior will spread via your mutual group.

If she views you as a stranger (random online/club guy) she's far more likely to flake, and she'll feel no remorse about not holding herself accountable because she has no concern that anyone will ever find out about her bad behavior.

Zerro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:

If you were introduced by a friend or have a mutual social connection somehow (via work/school etc.) she'll be far less likely to flake. Her lack of accountability will be judged and reflect poorly on her, and she's concerned that word of her bad behavior will spread via your mutual group.

If she views you as a stranger (random online/club guy) she's far more likely to flake, and she'll feel no remorse about not holding herself accountable because she has no concern that anyone will ever find out about her bad behavior.
Although social circle girls can be flaky as well, but at least the others in the circle might give you some warning ahead of time. I think it comes down most is if a mutual friend set her up with you, if so she'll at least feel some obligation to give you a shot.

Also I think the issue with 2-3 days is more with the first date. Once you get that and assuming it goes well and she wants to see you more then you can start stretching things out and scheduling further in advance as she had to play by your rules now.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
spinaroonie said:

Yes, we met through enemies, not friends. His friends are my friends more than they are his. They like me more, because we all have a fvcked up crazy as5 time when out, whereas this Chump (who's got way more money than I do) is all serious and "tries" to be funny, but no one's really truly laughin. You know that guy. He spends tons on her, has the Cadi SUV, the lakefront house, etc. He really needs a dose of sosuave thinkology cause she's just playin him. She was (is? don't know if anymore, he's always with her) his girlfriend. He's a couple of years older than me. This guy has been a friend in the past but now despises me for the most part (jealousy, I think). Anyway, I believe, not Certain, that he may have had something to do with her not going with me this past Saturday.

She flaked me a fvckin gin this past Sunday to meet up with her that afternoon. Real stupid broad. I mean, my rep is golden in my younger circle(s) of friends who are her slightly older friends too. She can Lie and say all she wants about me Like She Is Doing Right Now, I found out as of today, but it may/may not come back to bite her in the as5 thereby me never seeing her around anymore OR, just because she's a girl, my rep could take a hit. I don't know, but this is why you should always be consistent and guard your reputation. Always be as honest as possible with everyone. They may disbelieve you and call bullsh!t on you, but I've found that the people you are with will laugh and laugh and laugh if you simply just tell them the truth to the best of your ability no matter how wild and unbelievable it is. That's why these friends have got my back, and will Most Likely Not trust this new girl in our circle, but like I said, she's a Girl and that alone, could make me the Heel in everyone's eyes,k and they may very well believe every little lie that drips from her tongue, and she is Lying like a mo-fo right now.

I received some long-as5ed texts from her today ripping me about what she heard from others that I had said about her (all true) and that I was a "Coward" lol, wtf does that mean?? That I never called her, emailed her, that makes me not a man?? Um, I did, but I don't call 6 times in a row like her supplicating boyz do, I only call once, then I move on to find another b!tch if she don't answer like she'd agree to go out with me.

But here's our problem guys, They Do Not Have To Be Accountable, unless you tell other guy friends (and maybe even girl friends) in your circle about how flaky she is, about how she's not an honest person, etc. You Must be brave and tell other guys about her so that they will not even Bother with giving her attention i.e. hitting her up. I know this sounds silly, And impossible, as there are Soooo many dudes who don't care what she did to You, they want to supplicate cause they STILL think that that's a way to get into her pants when it is not. It is a perpetual attention ***** fvck for these b!atches. But we cannot wake all our male compadres up because of their immense sex drive that overrides any warning you might give them as to this b!tch's behavior.

There is not a system, no way to hold these b!tches ACCOUNTABLE for their actions i.e. Blatant disrespect for our time, even Us as human beings with the fvcking outright flaking.

We, as guys, even if it's an online dating site we here at sosuave set up for the benefit of guys, a free site like POF that we can grade women who actually make it out on a date with you, kind of like the testimonials, but deeper, such as, This Screen Name person set up the date, we were ready to go, but and drop down list we can select Flaked, or she was "Very Good" date, or she was "Average" on the date, or "Fantastic" attitude. This grading system would help us guys to hold these free-to-fvck-us-over b!tches in check, because NO guy would even Attempt to message or wink or Look at their profile if they had too many grades from guys showing "Flake." They'd be weeded out of the market so to speak.

Now THAT type of site, while complicated, would be a THINKING dating site, where women would be held Accountable for their actions i.e. flaking. This is the ONLY reason SO many of them flake us guys. It's because No one will find out, and No one will know how sh!tty their personalities are as there are no records kept.

That would be the best damned dating site on the planet, one that allows us guys to mark them as flakes (dates set in stone, but she didn't show up, didn't answer her phone), Not Good, Average, Very Good, Excellent attitude, overall date, whatever.

Social stigma is the stick and Social approval, the carrot, for most women. This is the Only way they are going to Behave like grownups, even though they are 20, 25, 30, even 35 years fvckin old. Soooo many of these women have to answer to No one, not God, not our opinions of them, because No records are kept. They can ride under the radar, switch, shift, sneak, evade, trick, slip, hoodwink, all of us with impunity.

This is why the top 90% of women go for the top 10% of guys at present. None of them are being held accountable for their sh!tty behavior. Guys as a whole won't hold them accountable cause they're so horny all the time; therefore, we desperately need a System (whether on the net, verifiable, searchable database or word of mouth within your circle of friends) to keep records on each of these individual b!tches who flake.

This is a rambling on I wrote without edit and I need to goto bed and is certainly off of the top of my head, but Our patriarchal SYSTEM has been vanquished by the feminist agenda. We, as guys, worldwide, need a new system to hold these women in check. It would require taking names and other identifiers into a local database of offending flaker women that are to be avoided. This would stop the flaking. it is too easy for them to disrespect our time as it is at present because no other guys will ever see it. If all other guys saw a record of her disrespecting several guys' time then she'd never receive another phone call, text message, view of her profile etc.

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Great discussion here with lots of great advice from solid posters.

Poonani I know you know what's up and how to handle these situations, but I agree with others who posted originally saying you gave this girl too much of a leash simply because of her looks.

All the more reason NOT to treat her that way esp when you know there is a legion of chumps idolizing her every move.

This was clearly low interest from the start, for whatever reason it was, that was the reality.

With that said I do think general flavor on this board has always been NEXT NEXT NEXT at the first sign of things going off the tracks and I don't agree with that either.

But in this particular case any type of "maybe, should work, call me to confirm" bs is a absolute 100% flake. Its not even a let me see if I have something better come up; its a flat out rejection that's sugar coated to give the girl time to come up with a viable excuse.

No need to bad mouth her through the social circle, that does nothing for you but make it look like sour grapes.

Next time, just do nothing; don't call when she asks you to confirm and see what happens over the next few days. If there is a heartbeat left in the situation she will contact you; if not then as others have said you really can focus your energy on women who are interested.

PIMP