Why Being A Don Juan is 90% Attitude...and 10% technique

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Helloooooo boys and a few of you gals...its the man known as a Pvssy-Eater once a-gain.....with just a little words for some of my folks....

Let me run right into it......being a don juan is more positive attitude, than techniques, words, eye contact, cologne, sosuave.com, wingmans, alpha maleness, etc, etc, etc...

Having a positive atttiude does several things to a man. However, I just want to touch on three main ones:

It makes him display confidence, being fun, and being comfortable with himself.

These three are the three keys that influences all people and attracts all people to a person....let me explain.

1. Confidence tells you that I am honest. Lets look at it, if I can be confident about myself, than that must mean I have nothing to hide.....well, haha, thats at least what I display and that will make people trust you and listen to you.

2. Being fun tells you that I am a people person. Yeah thats right, being fun tells you that I am used to being around people, and probably I am always the life of the party. That kind of person is what everybody looks for, because everybody needs a laugh every now and then.

3. Being comfortable is a big one. YOu know why...it shows I have no insecurities...which means, bingo.......I got my shyt together, as women like to say. I have self-control. I am totally in control of myself, thus, I am also in control of my destiny, and who does not want a winner on their team.

Techniques are also important, but you can make it without them. A positive attitude is a choice, not a result of something. YOu might be having some hard times, but choose a positive attitude. You might be totally unhappy and have nothing to smile about, but choose a positive attitude.....this gives YOU control of your destiny, and not your situation.

Live and enjoy your world....and always remember......YOUR DESTINY IS IN YOUR HANDS......NO EXCUSES.

Marf

Don Juan
Reaction score
yep....u got it right (pvssy!)...

So all the new ppl: please reframe your mind and your way of thinking before you do anything else; and everything will be much easier!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pyssyeater-

this is a good post.

the reason that we didnt particulalary care for what you wrote that one day is because.

ON PAPER YOUR THEORIES HOLD WATER.

BUT THEN YOU have everything else that comes to play.

when it comes to bytches.

they are bytches I agree...a ***** IS *****.

but when people rise about that they are the most successful.

Ghandi
MLK....both went above the angry, aggressive man..and accomplished more than millions of men tried before them.

what im saying is..this life and game is about us....if a hor comes our way we dont have to act all hard and BLast our egos out. next her ass.

I hope to be a man.but im going to be a sweet man.

this primal **** has been overblown. its 2005...have men been striped of there power by the media? YES SIR

by women? YES, they are trying.

but thats doenst mean have to underline the integridy of the great men before us, for us recaputure the power we have lost.

anyways I didnt mean to go off on that.. if it even makes sense.

good post.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
friv I forgive you man.....and i do understand that there are traps out their you try to hold us down, however....lets also remember...

A lot of guys on here friv..are really angry. I mean, they are not what you would call nice guys, (walk over me guys), but they care about people and women in general, and have come across a woman who was totally unfair and mean....that causes guys to become jerks...because they see her with the jerks, and in all honesty, all these guys want is love, and they will do what they have to do to get it.

What I say on this site, or at least try to say, haah, is that....life, and being a don juan, without love in it, means nothing.

We have to understand the bad things women have done to us was not their fault, and to remain positive.

Even the traps by feminists and society and what not, are really just in our heads.....I am sorry, haah.

You cannot stop somebody, or hold somebody down, with a positive attitude and a fire for success.....that person, changed themselves and has control over themselves, people see that, and they are attracted to that....

That is what I want guys to get on here. Be positive, that is the only way attraction comes. Not through seduction, or ****y this or that....those are just little games guys....with no joy or love in them, those were games created out of our anger and bitterness.

Then only requirement is love, love is the only thing that can conquer fear, why you ask? Becasue love shows the other person, I am fun, I am comfortable, I am confident.....and I have nothing to hide....that person can now trust you.....and you begin a relationship..

Guys, lets love and be positive. Lets smile and enjoy people. Lets stop trying to control others, and just control ourselves. I have been hurt in the past as well...but I learned this from all of that....

You cant learn to ride a bike, unless you first skin your knees a bit........
Dont be mad at the bike, dont be mad at you, just get back on, and try again.......after a few more trys, you will learn how to ride for life.

I love you guys- PvssyEater

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the thing is this:

most if not all failures with women are own fault.

dont date hors
dont date crazies.
dont be her bytch

we cant blame others for our mistakes..and then get mad because it didnt go our way.

so what there a ton of hors out there.

when I marry my great women.

those hors in there 30's will say everyday to each other..only if I had a man like him.

I agree with you, and PRL, and Jake-inator about hors.

but that doenst effect me and what im doing out here.

Im gonna show everyone the equal repsect..the only way a ***** can hurt me if is I LET HER HURT ME.

great attitude change.
and best of the best for me..has happened..I met and im dating a 20 yr old hb 7.5 who is a virgin :) and isnt waiting for marriage!

THIS ONE MIGHT BE THE JACKPOT

Best friends? NAY

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Attitude >>>>> Technique.
I have a nice RL a nice extreme of this.
A guy a I know named Zach does stuff that would make most people on these boards think that he has no chance with women. He tells chicsk he lieks them and that they should give him a chance ,etc. etc.
But he gets tons of high quality chicks. And its deffidently not beacuse of his "techniques"

Tao walker 2005

Don Juan
Reaction score
that was beautiful pvssy eater. I sometimes get bogged with all the mind fvcking and games. Far better is to be simple and plain, honest and in harmony with the way.

ikkenai

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a problem taking advice from PVSSY-EATER since he got pwned hard in that other thread

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
I understand Ikkenai......

You can also check in the DJ Bible, I believe that someone also did a post on this as well, I am not sure how good they explained it....but they did mention it.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by frivolousz21
the thing is this:

most if not all failures with women are own fault.

dont date hors
dont date crazies.
dont be her bytch

we cant blame others for our mistakes..and then get mad because it didnt go our way.

If people actually listen to this advice half of sosuave posts will not exist because there won't be any more problems, which is a good thing - good rule frivolousz.

However that is not going to happen any time soon. I saw even the most experienced players fall for those kind of girls because they can't seem not to pass on the oppertuinty of an easy hot pvssy.

Sure its easy to say on a piece of paper when you are calm and collected, hey I am not going to fall for those type of girls anymore. But in real life situation especially when you are looking for a chick sometimes the biological urge is just that greater then logic. Ego tend to be our weakness and when we tap the ass of a pretty hot chick, we are truly for that one night the king of the worlds.

Any man who has not has a steady supply of sex, will go to a club and if a crazy hot slutty b1tch grab your c0ck and want you to fvck her, you will do it! and for a while she will own you because you are addicted to the pvssy.

That is why its important for a man to always date at least 2 girls at a given time because

a) if one of the chick drops him or he dumps her, he got another girl to go to.
b) When he goes out he is not hungry anymore and he can think logically about hooking up with woman as oppose as hitting the first ass that grinds on his d1ck in a club.

Reaction score
"Love" is a natural element within our genetic make-up and it is THE "binding" force between the male and female!!!

But one cannot and should not LOVE a HOR!! A hor has a corrupted nature and to love that which is corrupt is futile because her corruption of her feminine nature has taken the element of "love" out of the picture and it will leave the man wanting!!!!

Love women as men were designed to do....but many young men love hors and will always end up as the loser in the exchange because hors do NOT love!!!

Make sure your love is not MISPLACED and you'll do alright!

You see, the Hor has replaced love with sex (her vagina) and the vagina has no love because it is not at the root of a woman's spirit - it is from HER SPIRIT that loves emanates - she replaced her spirit with the act of sex and has taken "love" out of the equation!!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
Uncle PRL! WHats up bro!

Excellent reply...just as a jerk makes great quality women bitter and evil, haha, a hor makes a great guy bitter towards women and it could take a while for him to forgive.

PRL I totally understand where you are coming from....I have experience in loving a hor, and she was just totally not serious about a relationship, but she just wanted sex, however, I did not understand that.

PRL...one question for you, becaue I have read most of your posts and I agree with you, but the question I have is....do hors make men bitter toward women, do horing men make women bitter toward men, or do hors just want sex, and we should be able to determine that for the beginning, and not pursue a relationship with them? Is it wrong being a hor? I can say, haha, I am sort of a hor right now, because I sleep around for entertainment.....

Reaction score
P-E change your name dude to a more suitable one that fits your new mindset– just tell the Mods to change all of your threads with your new name – I know you don’t want to lose your writings.

Did you read the last paragraph of my previous post – I maybe added it after your last post – read it – it answers your question.

Uncle PR_L? Ok Nephew, here is why men are dissatisfied with hors today..

A woman’s love emanates from her SPIRIT which is derived from her “femininity” – a woman who has sex out of sexual desire alone loses her femininity (this is why I call them masculine hors) and has now enter the world of the physical at the expense of her spiritual being!

So I see a hor as an empty vessel void of a spirit and it is a woman’s spirit where her love is contained – without this spirit of love she CANNOT love and thus a man’s is never really satisfied with her flesh, if only for a season, and he ultimately must reject her as a suitable mate because in our complementary natures as man and woman it is this “feminine” spirit that we TRULY crave and will never receive!!!

We crave a woman’s flesh and beauty at the carnal level so that we may be motivated to initiate contact with her and pursue her (as this is a natural genetically induced trait) - but to “keep and love” her she must bring and offer the man her feminine spirit in all it’s glory. AND THIS SPIRIT IS HER LOVING, NURTURING, CONSOLING “FEMININE” NATUR!!

Hors do not love, nurture or console!! P-E, this is what was missing in your relationship!

I see a hor for what she is – an empty vessel but for the sperm contained within!! Most men don’t see as I see and therefore they suffer the consequences!!!!!

To answer your “bitterness” question --- once you have UNDERSTANDING of the corrupt nature of a woman as a hor then there is no such thing as “bitterness” – you just realize that which she is and approach and treat her as such.

The problem of bitterness comes in when many (most) men respect a hor for a woman (a lioness as a kitten) – the man has duped himself into believing these modern day hors love –men are really mad at themselves for thinking such foolishness and that he loved a hor but she didn’t reciprocate this love to him.

Modern men lack understanding - but when you understand the nature of a thing then you are not deceived or disappointed with it's outcome because you already know the outcome!!

A cat “meows” and a dog “barks” -- when a “cat barks” don’t be surprised nor blame the animal for deceiving you - you just mistook the dog for a cat!!!

Understand???

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just as an adendum, hors are now the majority in North American society. I know alot of the younger dudes on this board don't want to believe that, but the fact is that most of our women have now been poisoned against us by feminist and homo dogma.

The safest practice these days is to regard any woman you encounter as a hor until she proves herself otherwise. If not, then move on to the next hor and see if she may indeed be the diamond in the rough.

Approach it like this and you'll never get burned, and who knows, you may end up pleasantly surprised by some.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
okay....so basically, once she becomes a hor, she can never really truly love a-gain....

that is very informational..thanks guys.

Hmmm.......the only concern I have with this, is that I can now understand why a lot of men would really be upset....most of us really WANT to love women, but IF THEY cant receive it......then man, we have no choice but to be jerks and not love them....

You know what! That could be why they love jerks so much...because she KNOWS she cant love anybody, so IF somebody loved her, she would just destroy him...so that could be why she only wants a jerk, because both of them are incapable of love.

This is so....sad though........

Reaction score
Deep down a Hor can change and be her feminie self again but it is rare -- unless there is a spiritual reawakening - and a heartfelt change!

The so-called "jerk" treats the hor for what she is and thus is succesful in her handling - the so-called "Nice guy" treats and respects her for what she isn't (a woman) and this is why he fails!!!

Treat a lioness as a lion and you can handle it and contain it - treat a lioness as a kitten and you will always lose!!!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
You know what, PRL....remember the post I did about Don Juans are birds, and why women want them in their cage?

I talked about how, being this challenge and mystery makes her chase you, and eventually want to support you and nurture you....do you think that being a jerk.....is the only thing that can bring these types of women BACK to their femine spirit? Because I know women that are not hors, WILL NOT go out with jerks...do you think this is why...damn, this is a good discussion.

Reaction score
P-E, I can tell you read the DJ Bible and you are taking everything contained within it to heart - you are hyped over the newfound knowledge!

I never read one article in the DJ BIble so my thinking is my own.

Leave the "jerk, mystery, challenge", terminology out of this discussion - I am talking about a woman's femininity that is within her genetically designed nature of which the element of "love" is derived from. A man or an outside force cannot make her "love"!

Love is at the cornerstone of a woman's being - but when she corrupts herself through her carnal lusts and open her legs out of her physical lust and NOT out of love then she has corrupted her nature as a woman.

Then love is no longer at the forefront of her being and thus her femininity subsides and her masculine horish ways usurp her feminine nature and she starts taking on the aggressive persona of the male, in her talk, in her thinking, and in her ways!!!

This is why men are clashing with these modern day hors -- two masculine forces at work, albeit one genuine and one artificial!!