WHY are women attracted to confidence?

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
It stinks so good huh fellas? LOL!!!!!!!

......if you guys say so... personally, my confidence smells like MONEY. ;) ....or sexual chocolate. :) ..only flies I'll attract are fly honies.... sounds like you both can use a shower and some soap pimpins. :) ...ya'll be attracting buzzards and flies and sh*t... LOL!
bwahahahaha...smells like money huh. We call that a Trick. You must pay for everything when you date...oh I think your girl is preagnant isn't she? So I'll bet you will be paying and smelling like money bruh....lol.

I'd rather stay on the pimpin side instead of the sympin side for me thank you very much. That way I can enjoy my time better:

"like to take you for appetizers somewhere soon...
I know you are dieting..you let me know when........ "

"I would like to take you to see a movie some evening when you are
free.......
A back rub...head rub....foot rub...feet rub.......hand rub......... "

But I do agree few things feel better than looking like a million bucks, if your ego isn't developed yet then that helps.

For me I can wear a sweat suit and still pull at 44 years of age my man.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
bwahahahaha...smells like money huh. We call that a Trick. You must pay for everything when you date...oh I think your girl is preagnant isn't she? So I'll bet you will be paying and smelling like money bruh....lol.

I'd rather stay on the pimpin side instead of the sympin side for me thank you very much. That way I can enjoy my time better:

"like to take you for appetizers somewhere soon...
I know you are dieting..you let me know when........ "

"I would like to take you to see a movie some evening when you are
free.......
A back rub...head rub....foot rub...feet rub.......hand rub......... "

But I do agree few things feel better than looking like a million bucks, if your ego isn't developed yet then that helps.

For me I can wear a sweat suit and still pull at 44 years of age my man.
It's all positive thinkin my man... that's all... you know you're my homie Player.... no offense bro... I'm just saying, some smell like sh*t, some, like me, smell like money. ;) ....however else you want to read it, it all comes out the same my brotha, MONEY.... you may call it Trick, Trix, Tic, and Tac, or however you old timers call it :).... but here, we call it being MONEY! ;) ....

....and just so you know... I've got hella lot of street smart, I got to be, but I didn't get to be MONEY, by throwing it around if you know what I'm saying.... besides, I have a son now.... I've got someone more important to look after now.... ain't no ladies, no homies, no nothing, that is going to distract me from my ultimate focus which is my son.... and believe me, I'm enjoying my time right now just fine Player... in any case, it's better to smell like MONEY, and baby powder, than it is to smell like sh*t..... I may be a Dad, but my thinking is still positive... I have to be a positive model right?........it don't mean my dice shooting days are over now, not even close!.... I said I never throw it around, I never said I had a problem with taken it... My Momma always said that it's always better to take, than get took, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

I dunno Player, it's just in my genes or something... my genetic building blocks or something... but I can't think of being anything but MONEY.... and I thank the Lord everyday for it.

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by balengar
exactly what i said in another post.....CHICKS CAN SMELL CONFIDENCE like you can smell a skunk far away......its sometimes so strong its overpowering.
this is soooo true. likewise, they can smell a lack of confidence (e.g. AFC) a mile away. women are 10x better than men at picking up on these "intangibles". therefore, it is critical that you actually ARE confident in yourself, and not a pretender.

if you are a pretender in this regard, it will surface--probably by the third date, if not much sooner. this is probably why they don't return the calls--you were a DJ in disguise. chicks hate that. basically you elevated her expectations, couldn't match them, then disappointed. not good. you're toast.

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you all for this very insightful feedback. It all makes a lot of sense to me and has pointed me to a lot of areas I need to change.

I also gather that the confidence issue is relative according to the girl. I.e. Confident girls will require you to be very confident, wheras shy girls will give you a bit more leeway, right?

playasupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Back in the olden days when Punka**_Supreme was younger it was confidence that gave the young buck courage to take away from the old washed-up man and make him cry.:D LOLOLOLOL

P.S.: Want a tissue honey?:cool:

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dirtheart
Thank you all for this very insightful feedback. It all makes a lot of sense to me and has pointed me to a lot of areas I need to change.

I also gather that the confidence issue is relative according to the girl. I.e. Confident girls will require you to be very confident, wheras shy girls will give you a bit more leeway, right?
I hate to generalize but I'll say this.... All women should love a confident man.... shy or not... if they don't, they obviously have a major malfunction, and personally, I want nothing to do with them.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by InLawsHateMe
It's all positive thinkin my man... that's all... you know you're my homie Player.... no offense bro... I'm just saying, some smell like sh*t, some, like me, smell like money. ;) ....however else you want to read it, it all comes out the same my brotha, MONEY.... you may call it Trick, Trix, Tic, and Tac, or however you old timers call it :).... but here, we call it being MONEY! ;) ....

....and just so you know... I've got hella lot of street smart, I got to be, but I didn't get to be MONEY, by throwing it around if you know what I'm saying.... besides, I have a son now.... I've got someone more important to look after now.... ain't no ladies, no homies, no nothing, that is going to distract me from my ultimate focus which is my son.... and believe me, I'm enjoying my time right now just fine Player... in any case, it's better to smell like MONEY, and baby powder, than it is to smell like sh*t..... I may be a Dad, but my thinking is still positive... I have to be a positive model right?........it don't mean my dice shooting days are over now, not even close!.... I said I never throw it around, I never said I had a problem with taken it... My Momma always said that it's always better to take, than get took, if you know what I'm saying. ;)

I dunno Player, it's just in my genes or something... my genetic building blocks or something... but I can't think of being anything but MONEY.... and I thank the Lord everyday for it.
Oh am I bad. Being money as in that term from that swingers movie...being pimp-tight is what your saying. On top of your game. Yeah I can dig it homie.

Old timer huh...lol@ya.

PlayerSupreme

Banned
Reaction score
Originally posted by playasupreme
Back in the olden days when Punka**_Supreme was younger it was confidence that gave the young buck courage to take away from the old washed-up man and make him cry.:D LOLOLOLOL

P.S.: Want a tissue honey?:cool:
Oh jee willikers not another one. I didn't get my confidence until later in life...lol.

InLawsHateMe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PlayerSupreme
Oh am I bad. Being money as in that term from that swingers movie...being pimp-tight is what your saying. On top of your game. Yeah I can dig it homie.

Old timer huh...lol@ya.
You know, I never saw that movie... I've heard others mention it, but I've never saw it....