Why are men not sueing MTV and VH1?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To the OP, I feel you man if you even look at the commercials on TV they are getting sexist portraying men as dumb and clumsy. Yet, when you've spoken up as you've done here most of the guys brush you aside. It seems men aren't even really supportive of each other. Realistically, what can one man(you) do against the Big Media corporation. All, I can say to those trying to change the world is that if you made the change starting from your environment eventually that change could become wide spread.

Jhcl4000

Don Juan
Reaction score
The funny thing is, the guys who get a lot of chicks are being made fun of on T.V. now, being called douche-bags and a$$h0les. You know the show, "Is She Really Going Out With Him?" Yes, the guys are idiots, but they're getting girls like crazy and the show pretty much just tries to ridicule the guy(s) the entire show. What these feminized idiots don't understand is that you NEED that attitude of "I'm the fvckin' man" if you want to attract women.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know it's so ironic. The women complain and yet still fall for it. This is one of the things that makes me wonder is the only thing a woman good for sex? That's cos of the dumbness they sometimes exhibit and the fact that all guys ever seem to talk about here with regards to women is how many you can get and F.

JDiddy

Don Juan
Reaction score
jafyk said:
I know it's so ironic. The women complain and yet still fall for it. This is one of the things that makes me wonder is the only thing a woman good for sex? That's cos of the dumbness they sometimes exhibit and the fact that all guys ever seem to talk about here with regards to women is how many you can get and F.
Seems to be that way

Ive had people ask me why im not seeing so and so anymore, usually my reply is:
me:"I got sick of the annoying part of her"
Them: "what was that?"
me: "when I wasnt having sex with her"

i dunno where i got that line, maybe here, but i do love using it and to a certain extent rings true

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol, ah men that was funny. It's so true and annoying that women think the best they can offer is their body and then they slack in the other areas. Sometimes the only convo u r holding with them is "harder', harder" and all the other naughty talk.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you guys hate things so much in America why not leave? Why not learn a language like Russian? Why not drop the stupid facebook crap and sign up with a regional social networking site? Why must you still believe the lies that America tells you? I am confused.

The emasculation of the American man is only second to the masculation of American girls. Nothing sicker than girls who dress up in shorts and flip-flops with no makeup. WTF is with that? If you want a boy go gay. I can't see why any girl would want a baby faced boy with perfect hair, just like I can't see why any man would want a girl who pretends that comfort is more important than fashion.

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sodbuster said:
IF women were ACTUALLY paid less than men for the same job, it would be to my competative advantage to hire women instead of men. I'd be able to save 30% on salaries or about 6-10% total expenses. Do YOU know ANY fortune 500 company entirely made up of women? OF course not, it's just feminist/media BS and you fell for it.[other than mary K]

ALl we can do is write the advertisers of these shows and boycott them. IF it hurts, they'll listen.
Man we are too old. We are out of MTV's demographic for this show. If young men in the target demo started boycotting it....that would be the move. The key would be to start some sort of online campaign on facebook and youtube prompting young men to do someting about this show and setting up a quick facebook group, a direct link and preformatted email to MTV, an online petition and getting them to take action against it. That's how you get capone. (Untouchables reference)

snowdog

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MTV used to be cool, when they aired Beavis & Butthead and had bands like Guns 'n Roses, Metallica and Aerosmith on.

I do find some shows funny though. If you take these shows seriously and think that what happens is actually real, I'm sorry, but you're just f*cking DUMB.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think we should all sue mtv for not being music television ....