Why are less attractive girls more attractive?

Metalixia

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean man.

I don't like really "pretty" girls because they're too comon, and they're totally fake. They are smug, arrogant, and expect men to worship them because of their looks (most actually do!)

shyness and timidness is a big turn on for me, and "less-attractive" girls do this for me.

all i require as far as looks are concerned is if i would have sex with them. i don't rate girls. they're either hot or not.

most of my friends have commented and said i'm personality driven, but i thinks it's more attitude. I would still date a ***** if she had the right attitude.

Lewis

Gman

Don Juan
Reaction score
curious

i have to say that while the HB 10s are still attractive to me, it is more sexual. While I find there are some girls, who are maybe 6,7,8s, who absolutely bowl me over in terms of how they carry themselves, how they talk, how they behave, etc...i find myself more emotionally engaged and therefroe more attracted, if that makes sense...

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always liked the cute girl next door look to the hot slut look.

But, one thing that is even more important is the attitude a girl is projecting.

Some girls are projecting the *****y, Im better than you look. I see it when I'm out on the streets. Girls like that I take one look at and get pissed. Girls like this are ripe for being knocked down with neg hits and ****y and funny.

But generally I definitely take a closer look at how a girl carries herself. I avoid the *****y looking ones. There are plenty of *****y looking ones by the way, they don't have to be hot to carry that attitude.

Wanna find a bunch of cute girls with good attitudes? Go run the next 5K in your town. Girls that are runners seem to always have better personalities and bodies (if they aren't too skinny and haven't ran until their boobs disintegrated!)