why are black people so rude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
I like the part where you completely misread my post and skipped the part where I never said there's anything wrong with rap. Let me dumb it down for you. Hell, just re-read the entire thing, maybe then you'll get it.

I'm talking about the music that's stereotyped that black people listen to, like "ridin dirty" and sh!t, that's what makes them look bad.. Hell I've probably had more black friends than you so I don't care what you say. I bet you're more racist than me.
your still a racist and for the record Im African amercican how the **** are you gonna say the rap music that black listen to makes them look bad. that comment alone tells me your a racist piece of ****. you don't hear me say stuff like punk music make white people look bad. plain and simple your a racist and you better be lucky you did not say any of that crap in front of me because it would not be a pretty site for you.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
LostAndConfused said:
Actually Ridin' Dirty is a white boy song, no legitimate black folk has ever liked that song or Chamillionaire in general. Offtopic of course
I listen to some Chamilionaire

droogie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Actually to me most rap and rock music is watered down sucky trash these days. It all sounds the same (the stuff they play on the radio). Nobody wants to be original anymore for some reason. The one alt. rock station actually was turned off in my town because there isn't enough good new music out. A war in Iraq, crappy economy, and no good music to listen too. These are the days... Whaaaaa!

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Rage, quit being so touchy. Having oversensitive feelings is entirely UNMANLY.

And you're probably right that having a thug attitude is helpful for people that grow up in the ghetto. But the sad thing is that even well-off black guys also feel a pressure to act like they're from a ghetto! Or at least it seems that way to me. It's stupid how we glorify a criminal culture.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Yeah? Well I have a friend who's black and we're not afraid to talk about that stuff to each other. So really I have said it to a black person's face. So much for that comeback. You might want to re-read every single thing I ever said, because you have the amazing ability to translate everything I say to "rap music makes black people look bad." Maybe it is you who is racist and not me, because I never even brought that up, you did. Yes I Know you're black.
no you are the racist one buddy and there is nothing you can say to try and change the subject. And just cuz you have a black does not mean you can't still be a racist.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
If they're well mannered then there's nothing wrong with them. Rap is okay, but when a group of black people (or any one at all) is in a car blasting that 94.9 (like riding dirty, chain hang low) type bullsh!t they really should get shot.
and your saying you never said these word then?

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
Rage, quit being so touchy. Having oversensitive feelings is entirely UNMANLY.

And you're probably right that having a thug attitude is helpful for people that grow up in the ghetto. But the sad thing is that even well-off black guys also feel a pressure to act like they're from a ghetto! Or at least it seems that way to me. It's stupid how we glorify a criminal culture.
look man I am fed up with white people always critizing black on everything they do. I should not have to come on to a online internet form where men are trying to learn how to game women and see racist crap like this. It's uncalled for and every race has bad seeds.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Yeah? Well I listen to some punk. Who cares? If I drove in a car blasting the stuff I think I'd look like a j@ckass too.

And if you'd really beat the sh!t out of me because of what I said, well, you may think it would make you look like a man, but it would just make you an oversensitive idiot who needs to work on his anger management.
whatever racist pig

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
It's good that we're on the same track because I never said anything racist. Not that it matters because you're too stupid too understand anything I said in this thread, anyway.
ooh my feelings are hurt cuz a racist pig called me stupid...get the **** outta here with your racist bull. And no we are not on the same track cuz your a racist piece of ****.

Last edited:

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't care if you're "fed up." You're still acting like an overly sensitive little b1tch. Learn to handle a debate like a gentleman instead of resorting to name-calling the moment someone disagrees with you.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
I don't care if you're "fed up." You're still acting like an overly sensitive little b1tch. Learn to handle a debate like a gentleman instead of resorting to name-calling the moment someone disagrees with you.
look that guys the racist one not me and I am not a oversensitive little ***** pal.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
Let's pretend, for the sake of you thinking you're right, that I DID say rap sucks.

You said yourself you would beat the sh!t out of me because I said rap sucks. If that's not oversensitive I don't know what is. You should be put in prison if you act like that...
hey idiot I did not say that you said rap suck I am calling you a racist because you said that black people listening to rap music makes them look bad and they should be shot. And you deserve to get jumped by a group of blacks for that racist comment you said.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
And if you think I implied that ALL black people that listen to rap should LITERALLY get shot, you're just an idiot who needs to stop talking.
your still a racist pig for making those comments period.

Status
Not open for further replies.