why are black people so rude?

Status
Not open for further replies.

funketekun

Banned
Reaction score
im not racist or anything. But i think black people are very rude and they look like gangsters. And they swear alot.

Stéphane

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It depends, the french black people are really friendly, but it seems like a lot of english ones are like that..

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
FYI, whenever anyone prefaces what they are about to say with something like this,
funketekun said:
im not racist or anything. ....
what they say afterward typically negates it.
funketekun said:
But i think black people are very rude and they look like gangsters. And they swear alot.
See...

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do think it's pretty sad that even well-adjusted black guys often feel the need to adopt a stupid gangster persona. They seem to think that if they're not acting like a thug, they are not cool.

very un-DJish, imo

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"I'm not trying to be racist or anything but all black people suck."

But good point Obsidian. Its hard though being a black DJ like me, because I guess it seems off for people when you enunciate your words and speak in the tone of a white person.

Plus the whole dynamic of the black guys game is different than the white guys game with women so I'm caught there too.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why is it white people always generalize blacks just cuz they may dress in hip hop clothing? AND funketekun not only are you a racist pig but there are rude people out in the world of many different colors epescially whites who don't dress gangster and are very rude.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
I didn't mean it that way. I just don't like when black people completely follow the stereotype. I have black friends that are well mannered and don't act that way.
Understand though that there is a double standard.

"Well-mannered" black guys who speak right (like me) tend to score less with women. :( .

threads gonna get locked anyways.

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
I didn't mean it that way. I just don't like when black people completely follow the stereotype. I have black friends that are well mannered and don't act that way.
I can tell your a racist piece of ****.

The Inside Man

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How would you act if you grew up in an area where all the industry moved out and the only way to survive and put bread on the table is by being a "thug". This goes across races, but the project mentality is what it takes to survive in those kind of places, and the rest of it is the way the thug lifestyle is embraced in pop culture. You would never say those things face to face to the groups you are talking about, so shut the f uck up. BTW I'm caucasian I just think you are a retard. And the thread starter as well. Not all black, white, brown, red, green people act the same.

Reaction score
If you want to talk about blcak people, then go somewhere and talk about just not on the forum because this is about seduction and being a don juan///!

LOCKE THIS!

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
How would you act if you grew up in an area where all the industry moved out and the only way to survive and put bread on the table is by being a "thug". This goes across races, but the project mentality is what it takes to survive in those kind of places, and the rest of it is the way the thug lifestyle is embraced in pop culture. You would never say those things face to face to the groups you are talking about, so shut the f uck up. BTW I'm caucasian I just think you are a retard. And the thread starter as well. Not all black, white, brown, red, green people act the same.
well said

The Rage

Don Juan
Reaction score
brett012 said:
No I'm not. I've had a close black friend that acts like what the thread is describing for like 5 years now. Hell I have a fetish for black women.
that does not mean anything cuz your still a racist pig saying blacks or a group of blacks listening to rap should be shot. what kind of **** is that.

nando

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Inside Man said:
good point bro

Chaotixxx

Don Juan
Reaction score
Im not racist or anything. But I think white people are lame and they look like wimps. And they also talk like dorks.

See how stupid you sound now?

azanon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What a lame troll thread, and you guys STILL bit?

Status
Not open for further replies.