Why are AFC alpha males scared of intelligent HB's?

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mean, COME ON, what is it that is so scary about them?

I know your going to come up with some macho argument saying, "they are wrong! They don't know what they really want!"

To me, an intelligent woman, who knows what she wants is a force to be reckoned with. She is scorned easily, and she stands her ground. As an alpha male would respect arguments, so does she, but when something is blatantly and obviously wrong she'll stand up for her beliefs.

Most guys don't respect the beliefs, and start to attack her character, which is 100% the wrong way to go about doing business with ANYBODY.

Intelligent females aren't always berated by men, they are also attacked by women as well. If they are intelligent at anything other than socially normalized traits, they are despised by certain males who can't STAAAAAAND to be beaten by a female of higher status.

Cruise

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Betas being intimidated by Alphas, in other words.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alpha Females > Beta Males

Alphaness isn't always determined by sex. Some Females can be more alpha then men. I'm sure Hillary Clinton could AFOG most people on this forum. :crackup:

flippinfreak

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, there are a lot on this site who will cower from this question. They'll jump in as soon as they can accuse somebody of using "chick arguments" though. Also, they are going to totally rag on feminism as the main point of debate.

I want to label conservative males from progressive males on this site.

Kerm

Don Juan
Reaction score
To be quite honest, intelligent women are so sexy to me. I consider myself to be a relatively smart person and i love being able to talk to a woman at that elevated level. And when im being CF or whatever with these girls, i find it a lot easier to joke with these girls. They still get subtle jokes, and overall i find the experience to be that much more involved and fun.

Girls that stare at me with a blank look, or laugh because they think they should, not because they get the joke, are really only good for one thing. No matter how hot this girl is, i don't really want more than sex. I have to be able to talk to a girl without dumbing anything down for our relationship to be anything more. And also, i love that these girls can challenge me. That in itself says a lot about a girl.

El MonoLoco

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC alpha males???????

Don't exist as far as I know....

But really smart women can be very sexy. They usually know how to take care of themselves (physically and mentally)......I don't know very many dumb women as I try to avoid them.....

To each his own I guess....

:up:

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
truthfully who gives a fk??? A women is a women; a man is a man.

I thought we were over all this alpha shyt.....

WTF is an afc alpha males??? There is no such thing in the natural world. Maybe at sci fi conventions and at battle star role playing clubs.

Q-Pid

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
flippinfreak said:
Exactly, there are a lot on this site who will cower from this question. They'll jump in as soon as they can accuse somebody of using "chick arguments" though. Also, they are going to totally rag on feminism as the main point of debate.

I want to label conservative males from progressive males on this site.
Yeah threads like this often degenerate into arguments on the validity of feminism. Which is a shame, because the original sentiment of the thread is ignored in favour of tired old arguments being recycled aknew with fresh words.

Intelligent women are the best type of women, much like Kerm said.

Q

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
honestly, who wants a dumb girl???