Why am i every girls "best friend"?

goldenrocker91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so im a sophmore and im a pretty popular kid. I hang out in alot of different groups and i have alot of friends. Most people consider my looks to be above average and i am a confident guy. I am freinds with tons of girls, but thats it, just friends. Ive only made out with one girl in my life and thats pretty sad if you ask me. Basically, my question is this. How do i keep out of the friend zone and get girls to like me as more than a friend?

DarthJuan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
goldenrocker91 said:
Okay so im a sophmore and im a pretty popular kid. I hang out in alot of different groups and i have alot of friends. Most people consider my looks to be above average and i am a confident guy. I am freinds with tons of girls, but thats it, just friends. Ive only made out with one girl in my life and thats pretty sad if you ask me. Basically, my question is this. How do i keep out of the friend zone and get girls to like me as more than a friend?
Be more sexual.

Skilla_Staz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You're going to get a bunch of kids telling you that you need to read the DJ Bible. I'll be the first.

It seems to me that you come in here, and immediately start asking questions. Do some reading first my friend. It'll save you a lot of trouble in the long run.

Dearl

Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^The reason why because new people (me also) want direct answers. Rejection plays a role in just reading the bible and making moves on are on, when I could post a question and sombody gives me the correct thing to do. You understand? I know now but i doubt this problem will fix soon.