Votes: 4 6.8%
  • Style

Votes: 7 11.9%
  • Badboy

Votes: 1 1.7%

• Total voters

MadThrasher1851

Reaction score
I tend to like Juggler over the others because his methods just seem more natural... at least in my eyes.

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
YES!!! :D

I am soooo fvcking happy that Mystery is leading in the poll right now! :up:

He is the one that deserves it the most by far!

To make an analogy:
Mystery is to the Seduction Community, what Tupac was to Rap & Hip-Hop

Mystery (aka Erik von Marcovick) probably had the hardest time with women in his youth ------> compared to all the others competing in this poll.....

He was beyond, an AFC
(an ultimate uber-dork, not to mention a sick Dungeons & Dragons geek)
He overcome his social ineptness and learned how to attract women only through the power of his own will.
Mystery's ascent to the status of a Casanova is a true Rags-to-Riches story

On a related note, this website would not nearly have as many members as it does right now (or it might now even exist) if it wasn't for the release of
"The Game" ------> This book wouldn't have even been written if it wasn't for Mystery's antics!
His actions are the main reason why Neil Strauss aka "Style" became engulfed in the Community and changed his whole life around (from AFC to PUA)

Not to mention, the whole Seduction/Self-Improvement Comunity would not have gained so much media attention (although I must admit -----> too much attention) if it wasn't for the Mystery Method book and Vh1's reality show The Pickup Artist.
Without these two things, there would still probably be millions of men living their lives in total desperation, not having a clue about women, and sinking deeper and deeper into the void AFCness......:cry:

To recap, I am extremely glad that Mystery remains on top in this poll,
he is the one who deserves it the most :up:

GO MYSTERY! :cheer:

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have to say me. Well maybe not the world. Pehaps just North America.

Axcell

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
David isn't a PUA either, he's a marketing genius, that's all...

Reaction score
Mystery is a fag because:

he wears makeup
he has long girly hair
he has girly earrings
he wears dresses

OTB

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dropping bombs on AFC strongholds in the city that
KontrollerX said:
Other.

Snoop Doggy Dogg.
LOL, are you serious??

He a complete and utter failure -----> Probably the fakest rapper in history!:down:

He is the only person in history to PAY to be in a gang!
"Snoop" also kept switching his allegiance from various gangs, whichever one suited his taste at the moment
(not much commitment there huh? lmao)

He also has this creepy aura about him, And from what I've seen.....
He only gets the broke-ass Ghetto hoes! ------> No fine HBs for him :crackup:

His entire music career/persona is based on a lie :down:

I learned all of this from the epic Howard Stern/Suge Knight interview
(It is by far one of the funniest things I have heard in my entire life!) :crackup:

Suge Knight claims that the majority of Rappers are gay and some high-prfile ones are have had experience with loving the c0ck!
And is there anyone better to make those statements while still retaining credibility....... Other than him?:D

All you guys should go a ahead and try to download it :up:

Reaction score
n00bPimp said:
Yet he would steal your gf if he felt like it.
Embarrassing huh?
no way, my gf doesnt like the girly type of guys, especially those emo-look-faggots who wear make up.

my gf likes true to the game macks, king flex could steal it from me, but thats cuz i learned game from him and my gf is attracted to it. if i had mystery weak azz game and my gf fell for it then what you saying would be true, you know what i mean?

my gf doesnt like that afc shiet mystery (what a gay ass name) teaches.

yep

Don Juan
Reaction score
if he couldnt get mexican players i would just give him mine...he would just dive in and be like whoah this is loose ;)

Snow Plowman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a retarded thread...how the hell can you compare one man to the next, everyone has different goals in this, so longs there fulfilling that goal that they wanted then its good. As for the actual skill of consistently meeting women there isn't really a BEST, you have new guys, decent guys and advanced guys.

Also many of you guys are talking from just assumptions not from real life experiences. Everyone that I've seen sarge who are well known, all there sets look exactly how mines or anyone else who's decent at this has done.

With that said the vouched people I know who are good...
- RSD Alex (I met him)
- RSD Saad (I've hung with him briefly and seen him approach)
- Glenn P (I've hung with him a bit)
- Brad P (Real good according to Saad)
- Mystery (I met a guy who dresses like Mystery who hung with Mystery and I watched him do his thing, he was actually good and he was explaining how awesome Mystery is)

Everyone else I have no clue about, there are a few lesser known guys who I know are good. As far as the BEST, I don't know how you can really compare two men when they all have different styles and goals. I do know Glenn P has KILLER Day Game, so does Saad...and I know Brad P was real good at night game...

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Retarded poll. Pook isn't a PUA for starters. In fact, this isn't a PUA site.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
One guy who seems to really know what he is talking about now, is Owen Cook aka Tyler Durden.

His product, The Blueprint Decoded is a real eye opener.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mexican_player2 said:
no way, my gf doesnt like the girly type of guys, especially those emo-look-faggots who wear make up.

my gf likes true to the game macks, king flex could steal it from me, but thats cuz i learned game from him and my gf is attracted to it. if i had mystery weak azz game and my gf fell for it then what you saying would be true, you know what i mean?

my gf doesnt like that afc shiet mystery (what a gay ass name) teaches.
King Flex ?

I got his book THE ART OF MACKING , and first 50 pages , were all about types of " SISTAS " types of "BROTHERS - MACKS " blla blla blla . About 10 pages we're on HOW TO SPOT A HOOD RAT , a girl whose home smells chicken and urine . I read only about 60/250 pages and didnt like it at all . Deleted it on the spot .

Mystery is the guy who broke all social interactions and dynamics piece by piece and explained them , explained why that happen etc . Mystery Method is the stuff that most of guru's teach you . RSD is the same sh1t .

Mystery have been talking about VALUE and sh1t 5 years ago , while TD have about 6 hours only on VALUE on his latest product .

Mystery Rules IMO . I use his method , every piece of it . I found it weird , but works great .

And , the rewards goes to MYSTERY .