Whoever thinks that a guy should pursue the girl is wrong

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
What i have noticed on here is that people talk about how they called a girl that they met or went on like a couple of dates and they told them to call and never got a call back. The whole thing is atleast from my experience with myself and watching others unless your brad pitt u aint going to be as successful pursuing girls first. that sh*t never works unless the girl is ugly and can't get anyone else. Ive went up to girls got dissed asked girls out i knew got dissed. Im a good looking guy girls blow up my head a lot. I drive a sick car dress good, got my act together but still get dissed. back in high school my first girlfriend when i was a senior was probalby in the top 5 in school . she wanted to meet me my friend told me i met her and just said whats up and thats it. every freakin dude wanted her. i just acted nonchalant about it. yea i wanted her but wasnt like oh whats ur number at first. eventually she came up to me again later on and got together. same in college i mean i didnt fvck like a million chicks i did turn some down . but i pulled girls by acting like i dont want to pursue them and fvck them even though every dude wants them. i made them pursue me just by acting like yea nice to meet you so what youre hot. then later on they would come up and spill their guts and pursue me and i would get them over dudes that i knew were good looking that got a lot of ass. when doing numbers just say hey heres my number call me. if she does the opposite and makes you call her just dont call her. put the ball in her court at first cause girls when do what they want if they really want you theyll call if they dont then they wont. I guess my point here is never pursue a girl atleast at first. like the first month or two. let them do the work. espically with hot chicks never treat them the same as any other guy would. just treat them like they aint **** dont be a **** and say sh*t just dont acknowledge them being there.dont go up to them even if you know them somewhat theyll come to you cause youre not giving attention and they want it. basically this is fail proof unless u really fvck it up. ive done it but if you play it right youll see that youll get some pretty good chicks.

Warlord

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't seen any posts that were critically thought out by you, therefore whatever you just typed is invalid.

What you say may be true for you and true for the type of girls you want, but do sit back down and continue learning the principles rather than spout what you think is right for everyone else.

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, This only works on certain women...you WILL NOT get every woman to chase your ass...some are too passive, unassertive, etc...

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
KSoze said:
Exactly, This only works on certain women...you WILL NOT get every woman to chase your ass...some are too passive, unassertive, etc...
I would say "most" women are passive and unassertive. This is why you have to step up. Calling a woman once or twice a week isn't showing that you are desperate or weak or anything. It's just a f*cking phone call. Acting like a pu$$y and kissing her a$$, on the other hand, is a death sentence. There is a very fine line between the two. If you're gonna wait for women to call you, you're gonna be waiting a very long time...

The Nice Guy is Gone

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
KSoze said:

Besides that, when you make them be the ones that are more aggressive than you, if you do end up have a relationship with one of those, guess who is in charge of the relationship--yep, she is.

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What you were being through highschool and university was the "challenge". That's one aspect of the entire game but I wouldn't let it be the only method to getting girls.
I don't know too many women who would call me, first. And I'm talking about the ones who I KNOW were into me. It has always been my job to pick up the phone and like Wheelin' said, "It's just a phone call."

While I don't doubt what you're saying because I've done similar in the past and it works, I wouldn't go around these boards telling guys to not pursue and not take charge of their dating lives, and leave it up to the women. They can't decide from one minute to the next, what to do with themselves so why on earth would you want them in charge?

spider_007

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i never persued a gurl in my life, that's why i never had a gurl in my life.

your full of sh*t, and i can tell you that from MY experience.

Wyldfire

Banned
Reaction score
Wrong...it is the man's JOB to pursue the woman and it's the woman's job to make him WANT to pursue her. That is all.

Le Parisien

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sorry man, but you got it all wrong.

It's as if you are saying:" Wanna get the best job offers? Then NEVER apply to any company, they will come to you naturally."

I believe you if you say that you had a lot of success, but it's NOT because you acted the way you said, it's maybe because you are a good looking guy (just as you stated).
Imagine an average looking dude who gives out the "I don't care" vibe...
:nono:
The thing is to be a challenge, to have self respect.

Using again the job analogy:
You apply only to the great companies that you are really interested in (only going for the hot girls), and you don't do that in a needy clingy way, like calling or sending emails over and over. During the interview, you are confident, but also polite, basically showing you are a great catch.

Sitting on your azz thinking that "I'm so great, they will come to me" is not a very efficient way of making things happen. If you are a Harvard law school graduate, sure, some jobs will "come to you on their own". But telling everybody to do the same is just foolish.

It's not because I won the lottery and became a millionnaire that I'm gonna tell everybody that buying lottery tickets is the way to get rich...

;)

Tomatoes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a fine line between desperate/needy and gaming a girl. If you want to game her you have to pursue. Pursuing must be done! Its the way you do it.

You can either kiss ass and treat a girl like shes a demi god.....or you can be the alpha you are ment to be and get a girl to respond how you want her to.

jigga23

Banned
Reaction score
most of you saying that you call first etc and girls never call first probably arent that good looking. cause if a girl really wants you atleast initially she will do something to get you to start pursuing after she starts to pursue you. what im saying is initially you have the upper hand when a girl pursues you first then you pursue her. you gotta do it with a good balance but like i said she has to pursue first cause shes working already and youre not. when you pursue a girl first youre working and trying to figure out how to get them and they are deciding if they want you you are proving yourslef (sub) right off the bat. It should be the other way around to be successful

Skel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wont even read your post. Learn to use paragraphs and then maybe Ill give you the time of day.

KSoze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Skel said:
I wont even read your post. Learn to use paragraphs and then maybe Ill give you the time of day.
This is the proper answer:rockon:...it contains all the knowledge you need