Who thinks Skiptomylou and DonJuanbyNature is a troll(s)?

Are SkiptomyLou and DJBN clueless keyboard jockeys?

• Yes, they are both the same person and he is a keyboard jockey

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • They are 2 different keyboard jockeys

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • They are genuine seducers and give good advice

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • They are masters of the game and great DJ role models

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
lol mr elor we cant possibly relate to each other cuz we live in very different cultures.

end of story, me and u wont discuss this anymore, lets agree to totally disagree

Reaction score
wtf is a ****ing troll? dj lingo and what not? what a complete waste of life and an entire thread.

Skip to my lou, these ppl will never understand.

If you want a quality site where you will be respected go to www.pimpology.org.

NOTE: People who flame are automatically gone. This site is very quality. True players, no haters. Respect the game and it will respect you back.

p.s. skip, Im "shethinksmylipringissexy" on that site just to keep y'all updated and what not.

Leonardus

Don Juan
Reaction score
surprised that this thread isnt closed, even more surprised that its 3 pages long

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
It's such a coincidence but str8 up pimp has the same spelling and grammar problems as Skip and DJBN! What are the chances of that?

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
ima str8 up pimp said:
yuuuuuuuur geeeeeeeey... :up:
I don't mean to be offensive but are you mildly retarded?

I won't rip into you if you are. I'm sure there are ways to still get women and a lot of retarded people have loads of character so people warm to them, so don't worry.

You are 17 right? Perhaps you are just a little bit under developed. Don't worry about it, enjoy your childhood. There's plenty of time to start talking sense when you're older.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
The Truth said:
It's such a coincidence but str8 up pimp has the same spelling and grammar problems as Skip and DJBN! What are the chances of that?
mods are good at banning people who r the same person....notice how none of us have been banned despite u idiots constantly bringing that shyt up

go post a useful thread

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Bit harsh Truth, 17 year olds tend to have matured by that age. I honestly reckon it's more like 12-14.

hey mate, i reckon that ur society doesnt understand americans aged 16-21 so stop bothering to understand and stick to ur british roots

k?

cheers!

Reaction score
cheers my skip!

I reckon you're correct!

Mate this is truly absurd already lolz.

ahh anyway Im about to post a huge problem of mine, please help out, it has to do with my girlfriend, well, ahh I hope we're still together I was wasted last night and you know how drunks speak truths..

Not much about my sex life (but I was feeling up on another girl and I told her that :nono: ) as I was just talking some major **** to her guy friend.

Im actaully serious about keeping this girl, she means something to me.

She said she cares but doesnt know if she loves me, and she deleted me from her friends on myspace.... ooooooooh yah I know big deal. But no I really hurt her, and put her under tons of pressure, and told her that we are going to have sex and you just dont go around telling people that ****, any ideas..... :confused:

Reaction score
Truth you are an azz, what's the point of this thread?

A REAL DON JUAN, doesn't give a fvck what people think. What difference does it make what folks on this forum think about skip and donjuanbynature....what's the big deal you guys have with them so much?

LEAVE THEM THE FVCK ALONE.

Doggystyle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As annoying as rubbish posts by trolls are, posts about trolls rubbish posts are even worse!

Status
Not open for further replies.