Who thinks Skiptomylou and DonJuanbyNature is a troll(s)?

Are SkiptomyLou and DJBN clueless keyboard jockeys?

• Yes, they are both the same person and he is a keyboard jockey

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • They are 2 different keyboard jockeys

Votes: 11 40.7%
  • They are genuine seducers and give good advice

Votes: 4 14.8%
  • They are masters of the game and great DJ role models

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Truth

Banned
Reaction score
I absolutely do not want to start flaming here so to make it clear I am just opening this poll because I think it is destructive to the forum and to the people who visit to have trolls giving clueless advice.

Skip seems to think it's just a handful of Brits who have a grudge with him but as I've tried to say, it's not a grudge and it's not a flame, it's just that a lot of people don't believe he is genuine.

I know i'm not alone but who else thinks he is a troll or a keyboard jockey?

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I second the notion...

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
mr_elor said:
Not necessarily about them being trolls, KBJs perhaps.

The very fact that skip can't take rejection properly off a group of anonymous guys seriously makes me doubt his ability to take rejection off a girl, therefore I doubt his ability to pick up women.

For example if I mention in a thread that I'm at uni, and someone replies with something like "BULL****, no you're not!" I wouldn't care. I don't have anything to prove in this regard so obviously |I'd have no reason to be offended (unless I was making it up).

take rejection properly???
NOT ONE PERSON has said anything bad about my ADVICE, so wat rejection u talkin bout here? i dont see the point of anonymous guys who are here to learn to constantly be gay for no reason

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
btw all the losers gettin together on voting on this thread says absolutely nothing except that u REALLY are a loser - this site is to discuss advice and shyt on women..........ur tryin to make urself feel better here and have all the flaming losers (all 6 of them) vote on analyzing me and another guy who u have absolutely no idea who we are

u truly are a computer geek

donArjun

Don Juan
Reaction score
SKIP claims to have bagged 55 women, mainly doing like 2000 approaches.
but then in another thread he claims to have done only 20 - 30 cold approaches, and the
majority of his approaches were on the internet. I don't like trolls who delude trying to give
advice, because a lot of us need as much help as we can get are desparate for it, skip if you
a troll, I 'd leave now because its not cool man.

pooparu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
donArjun said:
but then in another thread he claims to have done only 20 - 30 cold approaches, and the
majority of his approaches were on the internet. I don't like trolls who delude trying to give
advice, because a lot of us need as much help as we can get are desparate for it, skip if you
First off, me and skip don't really talk at all, but if you are going to post something, get it right. The cold approaches he did say, but he also said that he also met women through other approaches (online, myspace, through friends, at parties, etc) that he didn't count as cold approaches. Do I know if he's lying or not? No. Am I going to accuse him of such? Why would I? I don't know him personally, so why would I get worked up about what he posts, when he does post advice, I have to say that generally it isn't bad at all, in fact alot of times its what alot of people need to hear, sans the boasting at times (yea bro, you boast a bit, but that's you so I don't really mind lol).

To the OP, get. a. Life. You're flooding the board with worthless bull**** about a guy you don't even KNOW. Instead of discussing things like improvement, women, dating, etc, you are talking about some other guy and if he is real or not. WHO CARES. You do WAY to much.

To skip, like I said I dunno you, but I don't know anyone on this site, so if they give good advice and are helping out, then they are a welcome addition in my book, like I said I don't always agree with your methods and whatnot, but you post both good advice and advice I don't agree with, but I still think its good to see **** from other people's mindsets, so keep on doing you.

The truth....really....get help.

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
AngelusPUA said:
Are you including me, I am not flaming nor have I voted, I totally disagree with the premises of this thread and I think it should be deleted.
im not including u cuz u dont flame on me (even tho uwere deff tempted to), but the thing about U is that u actually posted field reports AND advice, as opposed to the actual flames themselevs

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
donArjun said:

NOT 2000 approaches!!! - 2000 ATTEMPTS aka not cold approaching, but EVERYTHING including IM'ing girls, callling girls, girls from clubs, on vacation, EVERYTHING........read my posts better before u come to that kind of conclusion buddy

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
he forgot to put any guy who agrees with me on anything on the list - cuz if someone likes my advice, that makes them a troll automatically

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
nah nah he was being sarcastic (tryin to make fun of the truth), hes got nothin against u i bet.....i remember B-Lemond gave some GREAT advice to this ne AFC guy (dasaniwater) after the guy kept putting up thread after thread after thread complaining about his ***** gf and NO ONE could help him

then, b-lemond gave him advice and all of a sudden the AFC guy stopped posting here - b-lemond at the very least has good advice in him, so hes not a flamer watsoever

skip2mylou781

Banned
Reaction score
i like how people who share real life advice are called trolls

a TROLL is someone like dreamxhenry or Arsinel - its the kind of guy who doesnt post shyt about shyt and all a TROLL does is post useless rants or stuff completely unrelated to what SOSUAVE in itself stands for

THAT is a troll

The Bad Ass Canadian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Without getting involved in this discussion, because it is a pointless waste of energy, and without siding with anyone including Skip, can I give you all one piece of advice?

This is an anonymous forum and there is no way anyone can really know who is legit and who is a fraud.... so why not take all the advice that works for you, personally, use it,and disregard anything that you would see as rubbish.

Use your own filter to decide what's best for you and leave others to make up their own minds about the rest of the posters on this forum.

SELF-MASTERY

Banned
Reaction score
CLOSE--- I thought everyone said their peace yesterday. Today is a new day. Use the iggy feature to filter what you see on the forum. This thread will do nothing, but create 7 pages of yelling back and forth. We should all be ashamed how we acted in that other thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.