who speaks CHICK?

Reaction score
Someone translate this for me who understands. I banged this HB9 a while ago and she stopped hanging out with me because we got too close. I'm 17, she's 16, no she didn't ditch me for premature (sex was great), and she claims I took her virginity which I doubt. Amateurs don't try to read this it might make your head blow up.

--------------------------------------------------------
Hey whats up? Not to much here jus chillin (.... BLAH BLAH BLAH.....) but anywho i jus saw u in the hallway and i duno i feel like something never got settled with us.. i would really love 2 be friends with u and call u and chill with u sumtimes because u r really such a cool great guy.. so maybe give me a call sumtime and if u have another party i promise i will come! hope everything is going good. i miss ur friendship!!!
--------------------------------------------------------

Does this mean she wants to get drunk and give it another go? Please tell me what to do to get laid by this girl again if at all possible!!!

Reaction score
um, just bypass it, see what she says after that. She could just be testing you to see if you are some AFC that'll fall into her arms at first call.

Reaction score
She sent this three days ago. I ignored it until today when I saw her in lunch and she asked if I read it and to be sure to reply. She's very unpredictable not like many chicks, she had this weird look on her face like she was worried I wouldn't answer it. Didn't seem very sexual. Dunno.

Osiris7250

Don Juan
Reaction score
play it off as friends, nothing more. then if she decideds to get drunk with you and you end up ****n her again, well thats what happens.

RaMar

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by pulchritudinous chum
She sent this three days ago. I ignored it until today when I saw her in lunch and she asked if I read it and to be sure to reply. She's very unpredictable not like many chicks, she had this weird look on her face like she was worried I wouldn't answer it. Didn't seem very sexual. Dunno.
if she approched you about replying to her message then I'd say she's still interested and wants to hear from you. She might want to slow down and have an actual relationship though though.

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
how much did you talk to her after you guys had sex.... if you broke off contact she might think she did something wrong. Basically, if anything changed after you had sex, it made her insecure and she wants to go back to the way it was before.

Reaction score
We stopped talking more and more until a week later she disappeared pretty much. Thanks for all the advice- I think my chances are slim unless she comes on to me. I guess she just wants a friend.

Friendships with women in my opinion is something to avoid. In my experiance a friendship with a woman is being made a tampon and me being the only guy that isn't getting with her.