Who says AIM isn't a pimps tool?

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by sitnam
like if u got a girl whos only half interested, getting a screen name is mad easy, but gettin a number could result in a fake or somethin like that.
But as begginningDJ found out, its a lot easier for a chick to give you a fake number over the internet, and there is no way to test it.

All i'm saying is that using the internet may be taking 1 step forward, but your also taking 2 steps back. I would rather see people use e-mail than aim.

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
naw dude, the point i was makin is that u can show her who u really are over the net when theres no pressure and all. u all seem like ur cool ppl, whats tough for me isnt gettin a # and all but having girls see who i really am. i mean as long as ur not crowding her with ims and all. having her see who u really are is sure to score some + points. i dont like e-mail, because its hard for me to have a conversation. if u can do that and all, hey good job. it is easy for a girl to give a fake # over the net, but the plan is that u ask for her # in the middle of a good conversation so that you can continue talking over the phone. that works really well for me, try it out sometime and tell me the good news :cool:.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't read everything before making this reply because i am in a bit of a hurry, sorry ladies. But that's how it is.

I'm with Vincent, for picking up AIM is about as useful as ass pubes. Out of those 3 girls you talked to on AIM how many have you ****ed? My tali is 1 and it would have been ALOT quicker to go out and **** 3 girls then get her.

I wish some of you could stop being such pansys and actually talk to the girl, this may seem rough but it's the truth.

Look at the facts:

1. It's easier to get a **** in real life.
2. Its easier to develop an emotional connection(relationship) in real life.

Therefore AIM is only useful for *****s.

P.S. The only reason i got a root from AIM is because i could talk to girls before hand, remeber one day the girl is going to meet you and see your a big vagina.

Do yourself a favour andd stay off AIM until you can talk to girls properly in real life.

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
and once again we fall to flame wars

this was something that you would have on the side.not your primary game:rolleyes: you can have aim on the side if you already have the confidence and personality to carry a good conversation. Vincent one thing i have to say is to shut your mouth because no one really cares what you have to say.
Damn this b/s is annoying just stop trying to go against everyone just because you think you know everything because you say you have been here two years and learned nothing or provided anything useful to anyone for that matter.i'm done with this thread DB9

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i dont know what yalls problem with aim is..... ive met about 7 girls online (like some of my friends friends) and ive met them all in real life and it all works good...

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
But as begginningDJ found out, its a lot easier for a chick to give you a fake number over the internet, and there is no way to test it.
yes is easier but if youre actually interesting and spark their interest they wont....ive gotten like 15 phone #s online and they all real....

and how might you find out if theyre real? CALL!!! and see if is the same person you were talking online with, like same name or if you tell them your name and they go like oh yea i was talking to you online. oh yea what a concept right?

some of you put so many unecessary barriers and are such pesimists....maybe being a dj takes something that you either have or not, and SOME of you obviously dont have it, or are too busy being negative that yall cant learn it....

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
a lot of you are misunderstanding my stance on aim...no its not the way to get f*cked...but it is a way to ease the tension when you DO meet them in person. I will agree 100% talkin in person is better...BUT...i dont exactly have the time or resources to go out all the time and hang out with this girl..or talk to this one..or walk around with this one...so aim helps out here and there...im not surfin chat rooms look for girls either...my friends pass my sn on to their friends..and their friends im me...and ive got my pic on a couple sites..so if they want to talk to me..they take the initiative..some of em ill never meet...and i don't care...i have fun talking to them online n not having to worry about saying the wrong this...i can edit what i say before i send it..and besides...im not on it 24/7..i dont rely on AIM alone to score...also...i never ask for numbers online...but i get them...and that whole "they'll see your a big vagina" comment...pointless...

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
yea forreal, i dont meet people over the net, i just talk to people who i wouldnt talk to on the phone. i mean if theres a girl who u dont have calling privlages on, u can still talk to her on the net and spit game and all. im not trying to get a date online most of the time, but instead trying to get them to like talking to me. if she likes talking to me, then i can talk to her on the phone and get the date and all that. i dont see any puss actions there. everything goes in the dating game (except talkin smack about ur friends and drugging the broad). the net works for me, and it works for everyone else who uses it correctly.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who gives a fvck if you use AIM or not? Do whatever works for you. Just make sure you're getting some field experience.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
that sums it up...and to think i started this post because i found an incident humorous...

splinterkb

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
AIM is a good pimping tool for people that can't mack on ladies in real life. If you meet someone over aim, chances are you'll NEVER actually meet her in person, and if you do, it will be very ackward. The only way its a pimp tool is if you're ugly and don't want people to know what you look like. Get out of your computer room, and go out.:rolleyes:

B

BeDJ

HOW THE **** IS AIM A "PIMPING" TOOL???

Quit ****ing saying that because it's just convenient

"I'm such a pimp, I'm talking to a chick on my computer screen, she must be only talking to me. wow she said hi, she must really dig me. What she's talkign dirty, and said sleep tight, whoa I must be such a ****ing pimp"

I think I'm going to bring her flowers tomorrow and get on one ****ing knee and hand it to her, hopefully she can **** me by tomorrow night since she is talking real seductive over the net.

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo its a useless arguement. i know aim works for me, i dont meet girls over the net. i just manage them. when i got 4 girls to talk to, i dont wanna call each of them up all the time. i only really wanna call when things are gonna go down. with aim i can keep them from thinking im ignoring them and i can still keep the phone companies from robbing me senseless. u all probably use aim or msn some. i mean if someone is living their life by tryin to mack broads by typing some game through aim then they gotta do 2 things. get outside and do something, no one likes to look at ghostly white ppl (i know uve all seen that girl who looks like shes never seen the sun and she looked NASTY), and they gotta find new friends who arent on the net so damn much.

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I can sum up this whole topic in two sentences:

1.) IF YOU CAN USE AIM TO MEET CHICKS AND THEN DATE THEM IN REAL LIFE, THAT'S GREAT, KEEP USING IT.

2.) IF YOU THINK SMOOTH-TALKING SOME CHICKS ON AIM THAT YOU NEVER MEET IN REAL LIFE MAKES YOU A PIMP, THEN YOU ARE A LOSER.

All there is to it folks.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Ok, I can sum up this whole topic in two sentences:

1.) IF YOU CAN USE AIM TO MEET CHICKS AND THEN DATE THEM IN REAL LIFE, THAT'S GREAT, KEEP USING IT.

2.) IF YOU THINK SMOOTH-TALKING SOME CHICKS ON AIM THAT YOU NEVER MEET IN REAL LIFE MAKES YOU A PIMP, THEN YOU ARE A LOSER.

All there is to it folks.
ur good at summaries. I have to admit im in the first because it has worked out for me.