Who says AIM isn't a pimps tool?

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay so maybe I'm not a pimp. I still find this funny. This friend of mine gave my sn to one of her friends. I talk to this new girl for 20 minutes or so online. She leaves. I talk to her again the next day. She gives my sn to her other friend..and then that friend passes my sn on again. So I've got 3 girls talking to me. They all think im hot. I left my aim on..no a/m...this one girl spazzes out cuz she thinks im mad at her...this other one is droppin come ons out the wazoo..and the girl i talked to first is getting all emotional because im not into her..and apparently she really likes me...ive seen the first girl like..2 years ago...n the other two..never...ahh behold the power of aim...

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
yup

yea I agree with this theory cause aim always gives you that element of mystery.lol i have like two girls I met through a friend of mine and they are really into me once we traded pics.now all I have to do is use the tool what it's for and get a # and staight up hook up with them;)

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
To tell you the truth, I have to agree. Not only is AIM a good way to break the ice, it can be more convenient than using the telephone. One has to be careful not to spend too much time on the computer though...that can be a problem.

Walking Anomaly

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea AIM is good for that kind stuff. I have like the same thing going on with some girls i know. :D

And you're right too, Ultima. You don't want to spend too much time on, if you're always on, the girl would lose interest i think because she would ALWAYS be able to at least get a message across, even if you arent at the computer to answer it at the time that she sends it. Know what im saying? ;)

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Before reading. AIM IS NOT A PIMP TOOL, GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO LADIES YOUR HERMIT

Edit: Ok i read what you wrote, and i'm even more sure that you can't use Aim.

So what if you talk to 3 people on aim or 23 people. Do you know them? No. Do you have any chance of getting with them? probably not.

Is it pointless? Yes

Last edited:

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Vincent
Before reading. AIM IS NOT A PIMP TOOL, GO OUTSIDE AND TALK TO LADIES YOUR HERMIT
Before replying maybe you should READ THE POST LOSAR KTHXBYE!!!1

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
aim is a good addition to ur game, but it should not be the only tool you have. getting girls through chat is a lot easier than on the phone or face to face. when you're talkin to a girl on aim, she see's ur personality. im guessing that ur a cool guy, cause they are all over you on aim. but also i talk to a lot of people who are cool on aim, but are @*$holes in real life. so its great to pimp it up on aim, just make sure you back it up when you get the date ;) .

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
lol i tend to put a/ms up a lot...and sometimes just forget about aim all together..or talk a lot..then not talk so much..it confuses em...i should write an article on using AIM properly to score some...

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MidwestFreek
lol i tend to put a/ms up a lot...and sometimes just forget about aim all together..or talk a lot..then not talk so much..it confuses em...i should write an article on using AIM properly to score some...
Wouldn't you have to get some first?

Edit: After getting flames, understand this is a real question.

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ehhhh, how about no.

Especially since almost all of the conversation tips (using questions and neghits for example) can be applied to AIM; all people should really do is read the DJ bible.

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wouldn't you have to get some first?

well...ive already scored off this aim stuff...my ex gf i met because a friend gave me her sn because he liked her..n wanted me to talk him up...actually ive got a couple ex's i met online...so to answer your serious question...i have scored...anyways

Especially since almost all of the conversation tips (using questions and neghits for example) can be applied to AIM; all people should really do is read the DJ bible.

I'm just tlaking about like...a tips article..what to do with aim..what not to do...givin examples of some away messages that get attention..lettin people know that its a "tool" not a miracle..and not something that should be over looked either...it was just a thought...

Edit: vincent..you said ive probably got a slim chance of getting with these girls...they only live a couple of miles away from me..and theyll be goin to my school next year..ill be a soph n theyll be fresh..and one of my friends cousin...is one of the girls im talking to..and plus..another one of the girls..lives a couple houses down from another friend of mine...and the 3rd..her sister has a crush on my friend...so ill probably see a lot of them...

i cant see what has been posted..but the kthnxbye!!!!1 guy..lol calm down a tad man...vincents just bein critical...hes got some good points too...i appreciate it..but i can handle it

DB9

Don Juan
Reaction score
that would be cool

that actually would be a treat.:D

hey but next pook in the making, remember to put as a warning:"only use this guide as a side tool,next to your primary game that you have developed in real life already."

lol don't want the noobs sayin "man oh man can't wait to go online."and basing their whole lives by it:( i have seen it before by some of my friends it isn't a good sight.

talking to chicks can also be used as preperations before you do the real thing too.it doesn't hurt to do that, and for all of you wanting to practice witty remarks it's a great place to do it.lol and one of the funnest pastimes i spend online doin is screwing with my lady friends in my profile;) and always having them i.m. me saying db9!!!!!good fun:p

MidwestFreek

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
i have completed the AIM tips thingy

Heizen

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, and you typed it up in a matter of 5 minutes between your posts.

Must not be very many tips :p

B

BeDJ

f*ck aim

You don't even know half of the things they are saying is true. You know that when you talk to a chick on aim, she is probably talking to 20 other guys just like you. IS there a special connection between you two? Not even a chance
You can talk sh*t/lies/pleasures over aim because you ain't talking face to face.

DOn't be a lil wuss and meet with her face to face and talk because any chump can strike up a conversation over aim. it takes a man to SHOW yourself

NeoVincent knows what he's talking about

Vincent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i cant see what has been posted..but the kthnxbye!!!!1 guy..lol calm down a tad man...vincents just bein critical...hes got some good points too...i appreciate it..but i can handle it
He's my friend in real life, so he's just trying to be funny.

But seriously i think you'd have more luck if you got with these chicks in person, then hoping to get with them through aim...

sitnam

Don Juan
Reaction score
thats all true, but scoring a screen name is mad easy, then u dont have to go through all that calling shiz (i always forget to call :rolleyes:). u dont have to meet girls through aim to be spittin game to them. like if u got a girl whos only half interested, getting a screen name is mad easy, but gettin a number could result in a fake or somethin like that. begginning DJ its true that a lot of ppl who talk on aim dont have balls, cause its definately easier to spit over the net. but like i said before, if u can back it up with real face to face conversation, it helps make things go a lot faster and smoother. i know a lot of times, that with a girl who wouldnt talk to me on the phone, ill end up talkin to her on aim, then after that's goin well ill tell her i dont feel like typing anymore and ill gonna call her (then we can have a real phone conversation, which would not have been possible with her previous outlook on me). also my parents like to listen in my my phone conversations (ive gotten in a lot of trouble because of that), so aim stops that from happening :p.

triple_ultima

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
^^^

What he said. Vincent, don't be such a stubborn ass. AIM can be a helpful TOOL in the process if you don't RELY on it.