Who is Jaylan? a sosauve mod?

Status
Not open for further replies.

TheBlueprint

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
For someone who hates sosuave so much you sure did get butthurt from getting banned...
Every single girlfriend you've ever had cheated on you. Don't you think you should re-evaluate your life?

TheBlueprint

Banned
Reaction score
PairPlusRoyalFlush said:
Haha nice ad hominem...but doesn't get past my point ;)
Great point!

Why do you think these 'slvts,' that you committed to, cheated on you?

Edit:
Shout out to (.) (.)

Thanks for the Neg Rep. You aren't very different from Jaylan after all....

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TheBlueprint said:
Edit:
Shout out to (.) (.)

Thanks for the Neg Rep.
No problems my number one admirer, I knew you couldn't stay away.

TheBlueprint said:
www.reddit.com/r/thebluepill
You flip out and have a mini crisis because you hate game and couldn't get it to work, make 20 accounts continually echoing the fact and THIS is where you been hanging out in the mean time? :crackup: Thousands of posts hating on roosh derrrrp. How's that working out for ya?

TheBlueprint

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
No problems my number one admirer, I knew you couldn't stay away.

You flip out and have a mini crisis because you hate game and couldn't get it to work, make 20 accounts continually echoing the fact and THIS is where you been hanging out in the mean time? :crackup: How's that working out for ya?
Nice deflection.

What have you've done in the past 3 years to help men seduce women? The more I think about it, I think you enjoy Brokeback Mountain.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TheBlueprint said:
What have you've done in the past 3 years to help men seduce women?
I've been kind of busy throwing sand in various vagina's. Ask me nicely, with cherry on top and all that stuff and I might give you a few pointers. That's if you can drag yourself away from the "we hate roosh, look how edgy and unique we are hating on the manosphere" wankfest.

Are you a jilted fat chick who was never fortunate enough to be gamed?

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I've been kind of busy throwing sand in various vagina's. Ask me nicely, with cherry on top and all that stuff and I might give you a few pointers. That's if you can drag yourself away from the "we hate roosh, look how edgy and unique we are hating on the manosphere"" wankfest.
I read that roosh guy. He's a sex tourist. Thats game?

Maybe Jaylan should be a mod after all.

( . )( . ) We're all sex tourists faggot. Stop talking like a 40 year old cat herder.

I’d lend you one but then again I don’t think you like pvzzy of any kind. You might like it if you could shave Roosh azzhole and use it as your man-pvzzy tho. :crackup:

TheBlueprint

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
I've been kind of busy throwing sand in various vagina's. Ask me nicely, with cherry on top and all that stuff and I might give you a few pointers. That's if you can drag yourself away from the "we hate roosh, look how edgy and unique we are hating on the manosphere" wankfest.
I don't think your Roossy negs work on straight men. You have to try harder to seduce me into being part of the next movie you are queering in, Brokeback Mountain 3. As for Roosh, if you think he is getting laid across the globe, I'd follow in in footsteps and be a faggot myself.

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
TheBlueprint said:
I don't think your Roossy negs work on straight men. You have to try harder to seduce me into being part of the next movie you are queering in, Brokeback Mountain 3. As for Roosh, if you think he is getting laid across the globe, I'd follow in in footsteps and be a faggot myself.
TheBlueprint said:
BTW, did PairPlusRoyalFlush leave your bedroom?
Do you babble and fumble these kind of sick burns when you're face to face with chicks? I think we're making a breakthrough on your mano-hate.

On a side note. Gaylan and 2 PUAHate trolls. Coincidence?

Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
Do you babble and fumble these kind of sick burns when you're face to face with chicks? I think we're making a breakthrough on your mano-hate.

(.) (.) would prefer a BrokeBack "breakthrough" from Roosh to spread some of that Man-O-Luv. LULZ

TheBlueprint

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:

Have any of your babble got men laid? I mean not in their ass btw.

Reaction score
TheBlueprint said:
Have any of your babble got men laid? I mean not in their ass btw.
Pair-O-(.)(.) Are taking a babble bath together or tag team dry humping their PlayHerMan blowup doll. :crackup: :yes:

TheBlueprint

Banned
Reaction score
JaylanForSSMod said:
Pair-O-(.)(.) Are taking a babble bath together or tag team dry humping their PlayHerMan blowup doll. :crackup: :yes:
Post Reported. Don't worry I neg repped him guys!

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
speed dawg said:
Oh my......this thread could be one of the best ever. Ronaldo and Tits bringing HEAT
It could have been a contender. But with champagne zingers like this:

JaylanForSSMod said:
I'm now not so sure about it's shelf life.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
( . )( . ) said:
It could have been a contender. But with champagne zingers like this:

I'm now not so sure about it's shelf life.
No wonder your still single at 40. Smdh.

Lostinlove

Banned
Reaction score
jimmy18 said:
Thanks for the correction pizza face. If you cared for your appearance as much as grammar, you might be average Joe looking jimmy. :kick:

( . )( . )

Banned
Reaction score
Status
Not open for further replies.