Who is doing Mall Game?

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My goodness. I just did a little holiday shopping and the mall was packed. I mean, tons of cuties walking around, most by THEMSELVES. And what I like about the mall as opposed to a bar is that it isn't a total sausagefest. Granted, I think your game needs to be a little stronger, but man this is the place to be cleaning up. No c0ck blocks, no other guys approaching.

What are some success rates you guys are having?

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree. I personally would rather pick up a girl at the mall than at the bar. We all know how low quality the bar chicks are. In fact, I've pretty much stopped going to the bar because let's face it, those types of girls aren't exactly the kind that I want to take home to meet Mom.

Last edited:

evansblue

Banned
Reaction score
The mall is an excellent place to meet women. I've had a lot of success with cold approaches there. One of the things that works in your favor is that it's usually a pretty short interaction. The hard thing about the bar scene is that once you approach someone, you're kind of stuck there for 10 or 15 minutes with a drink in your hand. In the mall, I can grab 4 or 5 numbers in less than a half hour and I'm out of there. Pretty quick work.

AllJackedUp

Don Juan
Reaction score
evansblue said:
The hard thing about the bar scene is that once you approach someone, you're kind of stuck there for 10 or 15 minutes with a drink in your hand. In the mall, I can grab 4 or 5 numbers in less than a half hour and I'm out of there. Pretty quick work.
EXACTLY. Plus, there's always a shortage of hot chicks at the bar but the mall's a different story.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Malls are the best

I once had a girl invite me to a party at the mall she didn't even know me. She was pretty too and I got her # :yes:

IKO69

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you guys have luck with this? i'd figure it'd be a bad place to try. there are lots of women but i've found they are in the zone when it comes to shopping and what not

MrJibbles

Don Juan
Reaction score
IKO69 said:
you guys have luck with this? i'd figure it'd be a bad place to try. there are lots of women but i've found they are in the zone when it comes to shopping and what not
that's good, though. Their ***** shields will be down, whereas in a bar or club it's way easier to get blown out

Reaction score
I do direct approaches in the mall (saying I found her very attractive/hot and I felt compelled to come over and talk) but almost always they walk away. Or I try opinion openers at the foodcourt but get ****blocked. I want to hear what works.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just started cold approaching in the mall. I got 2 rejections this week. One from a hot blonde that told me she already had a boyfriend. Another, was a sales girl at Sears that refused to give me her number after I approached and introduced myself to her.

Do any of you have a good routine for mall approaches? I've just been approaching and asking if they were single. If they are single I'll introduce myself and attempt a number close.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Espi said:
I live in Tampa Bay, and International Mall is THE spot
Yes, nice place. I used to work in the 'International Plaza' office building next door.

I think that the guys who are having bad luck are being too obvious. The worst thing to do would be to stand in one place and walk up to every attractive woman that went buy with a canned line, like you're selling newspaper subscriptions. Women want to think you're the hero of the romantic comedy storyline that they're constantly spinning in their heads; that guy never goes to the mall to hit on women. It's always a chance encounter, sudden chemistry, and then one thing leads to another. Don't be obvious, and it lets them have that fantasy.