Who here watches Nip/Tuck?

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
DUDE i love this show. christian is my personal hero.

Reaction score
i watch aqua teen hunger force

i get all my dj skills from carl...

"What.. i see you checking out the goods... a little try before you buy? COME HERE BIT-CH STAND AND DELIVER"

"i knew there was something special about you baby, your a regular ho bag"

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
Originally posted by fan27
This show Rocks. Christian, one of the man characters, is a total womanizer. In the last episode he made a woman put a bag over her head while he F$%*ed her because he didn't want to see her ugly face. Refreshing TV for a change.

http://www.fxnetworks.com/shows/originals/niptuck/main.html

Prolly the best hour on television ( Maury paternity test shows not withstanding).

And no, he didn't make her put the bag over her because she was ugly. He did it to dehumanize her. What he didn't expect was her to be masochistic and dig the humiliation. I'm more impressed with the way the Carver took Kimber to that remote building and forced her to write that Dear John letter. I'm pretty positive the Carver is Liz the anesthsiologist.

The Quentin-Sean fued is an unnecessary subplot though.

escobar04

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
wait, wait, who is Liz again??

that blonde chick that opened that recovery center with Julia??

...and yes, Christian Troy is the man

Jerry Maguire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The Carver can't be Liz. The Carver must be a male because he anally raped Christian and another previous victim. I think it's Quentin.

But yeah, Troy's cool.

Egoist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: Who here watches Nip/Tuck?

Originally posted by KarmaSutra
Prolly the best hour on television ( Maury paternity test shows not withstanding).

And no, he didn't make her put the bag over her because she was ugly. He did it to dehumanize her. What he didn't expect was her to be masochistic and dig the humiliation. I'm more impressed with the way the Carver took Kimber to that remote building and forced her to write that Dear John letter. I'm pretty positive the Carver is Liz the anesthsiologist.

The Quentin-Sean fued is an unnecessary subplot though.

i am 99% positive the carver is dr. quentin..

-he is bisexual and he doesnt seem to be able to get it up for julia (serial killers often have that kinda stuff going on)
-a little mentally disturbed
-knows how to fight/disable people
-he had a visible reaction when that soldier dude was talking about killing the guy (he even said something about how slaughter is a certain way)

but yeah, liz is a possibility, if she packs a strapon that is.. but i doubt it.

KarmaSutra

Banned
Reaction score
Padron Reserve maduro in hand while finishing my b
I think, Brother Egoist, Quentin is the obvious answer. Notice how the Carver raped Christian and only slightly injured Sean in a superficial way.

Liz and Christian loathe each other. and also notice how it's everyone directly related in some way to Christian who gets the worst of it. Even the girl who cut herself and blamed the Carver got cut to sh1t. Liz was attending anesthesiologist during each victim and knew intimate details of each victim.

And her girlfriend left her. . .

It's kinda like Lost but better written and acted.