Who get's approached by women?

Malaki

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok i by no means am desperate or have low self-esteem, if anything i'm too confident and i'm also pretty good looking.

but what gets me is i never get approached by girls and this is even for fatties or fuglys.
i know we as men have to approach but even still you'd think i would get approached atleast ONCE.

Ok i've always thought it's down to my weight but im not sure.I'm currently like 9 and half stone...not sure what that is in lbs..

just wondering how many of us on this forum get approached?.

Also a sidenote i've hit the gym last week to try and create some muscle and bulk up to see if that helps out.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
most of the times girls asked me out were before I really started working out. Imo, looks don't count for much. (And if you're "pretty good-looking," then your heart is already in the wrong place. Men should concern themselves with being strong, not being beautiful.)

If girls don't approach you, tho, then you're lucky. Girls that approach you aren't worth dating. (if you're just looking for a ONS, then I guess they're ok) It takes masculinity to approach someone, and masculine girls are a pain to be with for very long.

in any case, it's way better to get in the habit of approaching yourself. Be the aggressor.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How tall are you? You only weigh 126lbs which is tiny unless you're like 5 foot (152.4 cm). You need to do more then just hit the gym, you need to bulk up on food. Go to the health and fitness section and devour.

Women do approach me from time to time, but i don't at all expect it. Usually if your agression or lack there of will dictate your relationship so you don't want to have the first step you handing over your nuts. Besides if a girl likes you she'll make it fairly obvious that you should come over. In other words, be the man.

SynTheUnscathed

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, usually girls who approach me are.

1. Drunk.

2. Or come to me in groups of 2 or more. NEVER alone. Ever.

3. Always attractive. Uglies wouldnt dare.

Obsidian

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
now that I think about it, that is usually how it works, Syn

senator

Don Juan
Reaction score
The only girl that ever approached me was alone at a bar and probably an HB5.
At the moment she approached me and started speaking to me I KNEW I'd fvck her within 35 minutes. So, I took her home and ravaged her.

Most girls don't approach because they're chicken sh!t. If you're extremely handsome/good looking (like me) and very tall (6' 7") (like me) the chances of being approached by most respectable/hot women are nill. It's an intimidation factor perceived by women. Like, he's out of my league, he's "prettier" than me, he's more intelligent than me, he's more relaxed than me, etc, etc...

I've started countless convos with chicks over the years. Most seem to discount themselves(rightly so) and know it within a few minutes. If most sentences include the words "like" and "um" from chicks, I'll usually shut right down and make them realize what moron/idiots they are in a roundabout way.

So, just standing at a bar or party or wherever and being passive will leave you disappointed. Gotta engage 'em. It can be a tough chore LOL!

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Obsidian said:
If girls don't approach you, tho, then you're lucky. Girls that approach you aren't worth dating. (if you're just looking for a ONS, then I guess they're ok) It takes masculinity to approach someone, and masculine girls are a pain to be with for very long.
For the most part this is true, however, sometimes there is a thin line between a woman approaching you and being friendly and letting you know she's available.

Lots of women will "approach" you in a subtle way. A few are more aggressive about it. VERY few women will outright proposition you. Personally I can count those on one hand.