Who are your role models?

October

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rick Blaine (Casablanca)

Centaurion

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My true rolemodel is my mom. She went from being dirt poor to rich, then dirt poor again and now on her way to becoming rich. She got her phd when she was 21 years and always accomplishes everything she sets her mind to.

:cheer:

Cbaoth

Don Juan
Reaction score
John Galt

quest

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MyNameIsTaken
- Will Ferrell in "A Night at the Roxbury". A true ladies man! :cool:
steve: "Doug is like a fax machine, the paper goes in through the top, and if you don't attach a cover page, no one knows where your coming from. and theres a redial button and a memory, but i never use that"

"whats up? 1....2....3.... whats up?"

damn funny..

i think technically, chris kattan's character is probably slightly more "dj" but they are both bumbling AFC's...

great movie.. :)

very hard to have a character for a role model i think.. and i really don't know whats the deal with all the anime/games guys..

the character i enjoyed watching most was mel gibson in lethal weapon 1. best display of the "don't give a ****" attitude that i've seen..
also, i was watching a bit of "a clockwork orange" this afternoon. and the lead guy in that is pretty smooth.

In life though, its hard to look past whatever team you most supports star player isn't it? and probably even more so, just the best player in your favourite sport.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll go ahead and add a little realism to a thread full of dreams...

My only idol is my dad. Sure, there's plenty of cool people that can make me laugh, kick ass, look like a badass, but the only person I would want to be like is my dad.

Engetsu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Stud
Tucker Max

www.tuckermax.com
That guy's hilarious! I just spent 2 hours reading through his random sex stories, and looking at pictures of his ex-gfs. The dude's a natural born pimp...

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My role models are Richard Roundtree and Samuel L. Jackson becasuse they're both serious badasses.

And because they were both Shaft.
"They say that cat shaft is a baddddd mother :shut your mouth:"

Nex

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Giovanni Casanova
Anime, movies, "Friends", and video games?

These guys are your role models.

We as a society are collectively f*cked.
You need to stop taking things so seriously. I'm being really light here, told you who I think is cool, not who I exactly want to be like (since they are fictional).

Real role models?

- My DAD; he's totally badass with crazy backbone, courage to take on anything, and will do anything for our family. He's also built and has the best taste in everything. Also managed to hook up with the hottest girl back then, who's now my mom. My dad pwnz. Total Alpha. He's the most respectable man I've ever seen.

- My UNCLE; age 39 and not married, doesn't believe in marriage. He's dating over 30 girls right now. A total pimp. He's got the craziest game EVER. But that's not what makes me want to be like him, it's the fact that he has amazing confidence. He's a pilot, and 15 years he suffered a real crazy accident which left his arm and the top of his head completely burnt / deformed; but that didn't slow him down and doesn't slow him down today. He's one of the most respectable man in the city.

My goal is to be better than both of them. :p

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nex
You need to stop taking things so seriously. I'm being really light here, told you who I think is cool, not who I exactly want to be like (since they are fictional).
My fault, I apparently mis-read the thread's title. Apparently "role models" is pronounced "fictional video game people I think are cool".

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: lol

Originally posted by FriendlyFriend
i cant belive no one has mentioned a true don juan,
Johnny Depp :D, he is awesome
Definitely, he's one of my role models. he's too cool for words... :woo:

Bruce Lee is another.

And the last one is me! i'm aiming to be a more confident/assertive/laid back type of guy, altho change doesnt happen overnight, im aiming towards it.

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I started out with Mario, Luigi, Link, and Metroid, but then decided to go with Master Chief, if we're going totally fantasmal here.

In a real sense, myself, and Tiger Woods. Tiger Woods, not because he'd be the first billion dollar athlete, and not because he's solely responsible for changing golf and making it "cool", but because he has no yard stick. His role models are his parents and the greats of the game are only a goal to beat. If he had role models, he'd have limitations. He's constantly getting better, he gives his best, and never measures that by what other people think or have done.

A-Unit

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by rgeere
My role models are Jesus Christ and Giovanni Casanova ... Believe it or not they were both ladies men.
I bear many, many similarities to Jesus Christ.

Giovanni Casanova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

TheCalmGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I think a very nice don juan role model is Collin Farrell he was voted as the most sexy man by People magazine. His cool, laid back and his a bad boy.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheCalmGuy
Well I think a very nice don juan role model is Collin Farrell he was voted as the most sexy man by People magazine. His cool, laid back and his a bad boy.
ah him, actually i admire his personality and character. Better than johnny depp any day! completely forgot about farrel