Which would you rather choose: HB4 or celibacy?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Celibacy, without hesitation.

I don't NEED a woman in my life to be content, so I'm damn sure I'm not going to settle for a woman I'm not attracted to. Not to mention how sex would become this horrible, dreaded experience.

I can't understand guys who say "every hole's a goal". Does that include men I wonder?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Btw, I don't know what it is that makes you consider yourself so unnattractive, but if it REALLY bothers you, then focus your time and energy on financial success.

This will increase your success with hot women (albeit for bad reasons) or it gives you the option of cosmetic surgery. I wouldn't advocate that unless you really feel that your looks are genuinely bad and causing you distress.

Thorer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
Btw, I don't know what it is that makes you consider yourself so unnattractive, but if it REALLY bothers you, then focus your time and energy on financial success.

This will increase your success with hot women (albeit for bad reasons)
Exactly. I don't wouldn't want to be with a woman that's getting more wet for my money than for me. Maybe some even sader smucks wouldn't mind...that's there own business.

or it gives you the option of cosmetic surgery. I wouldn't advocate that unless you really feel that your looks are genuinely bad and causing you distress.
Yes my look are genuinely bad and there's nothing cosmetic surgery could magically do, and I don't have three heads either.

There's plenty of people who, through no fault of their own, have looks that are at best completely and chronically plain or at worse unattractive or downright ugly. And in most cases there's no ammount of surgery that can alter that. Like I said, doesn't mean there complete and total mutants, just mean they're not attractive...C'mon...you see plenty of them outside unless you live in a beautiful people only resort or something. Not sure why some people think cosmetic surgery can do things not possible by modern technology...Probably television I guess.

The Phoenix

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude,
I am not a DJ yet, just merely a beginner, but I think that the good Looking guys get the girl not because of the looks but because of the confidence they show (based on their looks)

If you consider yourself a 4 out of then then its ok to date 4's, and I think that may be the issue.
Even if you are a little gargoile, if you have confidence (true confidence non of the substitute gimmic crap) then you can attract anyone. Besides, HBs hate to be rejected by ugly guys, it kills them, you'll see how they'll come

What I am saying is, use the HB 4 as practice to experiment but always aim 10 most of all, aim to trully believe you are a 10 so you deserve nothing less.

Thorer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, f#ck you to all a-holes who've told me to give up or just screw 4s... and at the same time thanks for your harsh but honest answers, contradictory as it may seem lol

Vince

Don Juan
Reaction score
This thread is kind of pointless. A HB4 to someone maybe a HB9 to someone else; and the other way around.

I say if you like the girl, go for it. If not, then don't. It is really as simple as that.

Mr_knowit_all

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a case of celibacy once. A few hot baths and some soothing bath salts and it went away.............................:cool:

iLoveCookies

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thorer said:
(Btw why do we say "HB" when speaking about a 5 or lower???)

Anyway, suppose you were at a point where you just aren't attractive enough to attract HBs, that is even though you work out,take care of yourself,dress well etc.etc. you just don't met the minimum physical requirements to attract HBs... Would you accept your niche and get with girls that were at best extremely average at worse unattractive? Or would you rather stay single for the rest of your life?

This is basically my situation. I'm 21 year old and I've never had any kind of success with women. To make it short I've been cursed with bad look,and not the kind that can go away by going to the gym daily or getting rid of glasses or anything like that.

Realistically, the best I could probably get is a 4 or 5... And that's ona very lucky day,because most of the guys I see with these girls are still way better looking than me. Now, the problem is I've never been much interested in these girls myself, hypocrite as it may sound.

Now I know about being a DJ and all that but most of us will agree all this comes in only after we've passed the "physical attraction test" as Doc Love or whoever that was said...

So. any thoughts, opinions,flammes???
It would be a sport fvck. I mean you dont really have to go after a HB4 but if you are in a social situation and you happen to be talking to an HB4 and you could get in her pants with little effort why not?

A) It doesnt matter good or bad you are in bed.
B) You don't have to worry about pleasing her
C) You dont have to do what you dont want to (oral)
D) You never have to talk to her again
E) You will get some practice as far as that goes
F) It's a workout plus you will feel more confident about yourself.

Just make sure the people you know dont find out.

FaithHealer

Don Juan
Reaction score
Post a pic and we can better determine what you can do to improve yourself. I think almost everyone can improve their looks some by doing stuff like working out, taking good care of their skin, getting a good haircut etc.