Which posters are credible here???

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
secretasianman said:
this is a bad question to ask, its like asking for the answers to life. you need to just use your own intuition and try whatever you think works.
Wrong. If your experience is limited, it is wise to ask for help.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
godsgifttowomen said:
GodsGiftToWomen has all but been forgotten..

But the leader of the coming renaissance will rise. There will be peace throughout land. ..Except for the land of keyboard jockeys and armchair experts. They criticize when GGTW posts pics and even videos of his pickups!

..But behold, the golden ages are coming soon.

-GGTW
this i look forward to GGTW

DonJuanabe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is stupid to make blanket statements that no one here provides credible advice because everyone is here due to being failures at dating/relationships. Experience is key, and many people here have experience and are thus able to provide perspective and wisdom to those who haven't gone through the minefield that is dating. Moreover, there are plenty of men who don't know this site exists and they are in terrible relationships, or have been in terrible ones, or get used by women, etc. Want advice from them? And then there are plenty of men in real life who you think have their relationship sh*t together (relationsh*t)? but are, internally, very unhappy.

The moral is read, consider, compare, think, experience.

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DonJuanabe said:
It is stupid to make blanket statements that no one here provides credible advice because everyone is here due to being failures at dating/relationships. Experience is key, and many people here have experience and are thus able to provide perspective and wisdom to those who haven't gone through the minefield that is dating. Moreover, there are plenty of men who don't know this site exists and they are in terrible relationships, or have been in terrible ones, or get used by women, etc. Want advice from them? And then there are plenty of men in real life who you think have their relationship sh*t together (relationsh*t)? but are, internally, very unhappy.

The moral is read, consider, compare, think, experience.
:eek:

This is an example of a bad post.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Bigneil? He's a f**king lunatic. You're better off taking advice from the bum on the corner.
Take it from one-star.

Naughty Ninja

Banned
Reaction score
I will tell anyone I'm the least credible on the site as I don't like answering ridiculous questions let alone getting too deep into this nonsense.

omega05

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's fine to ask for help but you can't say "these guys are the credible posters" or "I'm only gonna listen to these guy's advice over the rest"

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dangdang said:
Trying to get a feel for this place... Lots of conflicting advice. Some viewpoints just don't feel right, period.

That said, which posters have wisdom and experience here?

Thanks
I believe im credible like many others on here, I like to joke around alot but when it comes to serious advice, i give off my ideas based on my personal experiences just like everyone else. Sometimes i like to read posters who are older than me and get some ideas from their more mature life.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bigneil said:
Take it from one-star.
So bigneil just got jealous that I never noticed him. And I quote "I'm the guy with the same rating and half your posts."

Thanks bro.