Which posters are credible here???

dangdang

Don Juan
Reaction score
Trying to get a feel for this place... Lots of conflicting advice. Some viewpoints just don't feel right, period.

That said, which posters have wisdom and experience here?

Thanks

Marvin Gaye

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Negative thoughts down the drain just relax, let t
My input is that this forum is very ecletic, very diverse amount of members here which makes for an awesome place and busy forum!

Of course since it's so busy you get a lot of spammers, trolls, conspirAcy dudes, negative haters like the guy above me.

Whichever posters' advice you like best. Definitely trust your gut, and if some dude is spouting shyyet call him out on it!

That said, off the top of my head there are some posters who always make kickass posts. If you get the chance look these guys up:

Jophil
Backbreaker
Poonani maker
Bigneil
Squirrels
Vice
Atom smasher
Rollo tomassi

Just off the top of my head.

And one thing to keep an eye out for is woman hating here, most o the time its funny and all in good taste, but sometimes you just sense the bitterness in the posts here and you need to watch out for that!!

Welcome!!

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If you really can't work out who knows their stuff then you really need to get out there and make a few of your own mistakes first. If you've already done this then you need to start to actually think for yourself

JohnnyStorm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why not make up your own mind?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
It stands to reason that in a forum full of mostly men who fail with women, that the advice would be mostly wrong.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a mixed bag, so take what you can from everyone and apply it to what you need via real world experience. What Marvin says is very true.

pdx1138

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You might look into how many reps they have (the green bar under the name)

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
I have my share of favorite posters, but I won't say names. Because you need to think for yourself too.

Here's some credible advice for you and everyone else.

Take whatever advice you want and apply it. Not everything is gonna work for you. One person's advice might work well for him, but suck ass for you. Conversely, you might use his advice and it'll work much better for you than him. :D

At the end of the day, noboody's perfect, and experience is the best teacher that is for you. We just discuss sh*t around here, mostly opinionated. You gotta get your ass out and get some damn experience. Judge's orders.

Case closed. Acta non verba. :rockon:

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Toast and gspshields2 are definitely worth reading. Search under the bridges and you'll find hoards of posts by those two :crackup:

gpshields3

Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:
My input is that this forum is very ecletic, very diverse amount of members here which makes for an awesome place and busy forum!

Of course since it's so busy you get a lot of spammers, trolls, conspirAcy dudes, negative haters like the guy above me.

Whichever posters' advice you like best. Definitely trust your gut, and if some dude is spouting shyyet call him out on it!

That said, off the top of my head there are some posters who always make kickass posts. If you get the chance look these guys up:

Jophil
Backbreaker
Poonani maker
Bigneil
Squirrels
Vice
Atom smasher
Rollo tomassi

And one thing to keep an eye out for is woman hating here, most o the time its funny and all in good taste, but sometimes you just sense the bitterness in the posts here and you need to watch out for that!!

Welcome!!

Bigneil? He's a f**king lunatic. You're better off taking advice from the bum on the corner.

Purefilth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
gpshields3 said:
Bigneil? He's a f**king lunatic. You're better off taking advice from the bum on the corner.
Gspshields3 on the other hang is a comedian

But yes bigniel is a hooker/stripper guru, he knows how to f**k the ones who take cash.

Have a green dot on me gsp3 :D
Edit- won't let me rep you, you must'be given me Lolz before

SamTheHobit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No one.

foreverAFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
there are a lot of highschoolers and frat guys in college posting nonsense on these forums and a surprising amount of trolls as well, but theres definitely some older gentlemen here who are very wise and their posts are highly valuable. just try to filter out and ignore the garbage, look for the true gems that pop up here and there.

Alle_Gory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marvin Gaye said:

Jophil
Backbreaker
Poonani maker
Bigneil
Squirrels
Vice
Atom smasher
Rollo tomassi

Yup. Seconded. Bigneil? Not familiar with his contributions.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. Make up your own mind, and rep doesn't mean anything. There's a few people here with a lot of rep that sometimes give horrible advice.

-Scars

Fly By Night

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
secretasianman said:
this is a bad question to ask, its like asking for the answers to life. you need to just use your own intuition and try whatever you think works.
I agree, but I think some posters know what they are doing over others. I would have to throw out:

Aristippus: for finding girls with actual interest and not doing 100's of cold approaches hoping that someone likes you.

bradd80: for actually giving effort if she shows appears as a challenge instead of "Problem? Go NC and spin plates".

I mean there are other great posters, but I didn't want to repeat names.