Which of these 3 girls is the hottest?

phenomenom

Don Juan
Reaction score
EA Gold said:
The least ugly of the 3 is the one on the left..lol
LOL & I agree! only cuz she got straight black hair which is verryy sexy.

But they just average girls. I was dissappointed when the link opened :down:

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
none of them are hot.. if you put a gun to my head the one of the left could blow me ifs he would catch afterwards.

Drum&Bass

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd love to see some examples of what the haters think is attractive and what some of you haters actually get in real life.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Alena.

The other 2 are fat.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
I'd love to see some examples of what the haters think is attractive and what some of you haters actually get in real life.
while i am usually posting the same thing (hey i think hananah storm is ****ing hot) these women really are not that hot. I like petite leggy women and the one on the left is that but she has somewhat of a masculine face

Julius_Seizeher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Capodeciña said:
Claudia (left) for the win.
Man Claudia's on the right, and she looks like fun.

Reyaj

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Drum&Bass said:
Thank you. I just checked this out and I would say they are all bangable. If I had to pick 1, I'd take a Alena... She has the coveted model figure

Stagger Lee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think they all are about equal. None of them are 9's but maybe 8's at best. The girl on the left, Alena, is a tad skinny, the girl in the middle, Kendra is fat, the girl on the right Claudia is closest to being curvey without being too fat. But I noticed she has a tatoo above her cooch and that is a turn-off for me. The girl on the left or right, could go either way.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
Id hit all 3 of them if you wouldnt you are either 1, ballin out of control an getting dimes, or 2, on that phaggy time cuz.

But if I had to choose id hit 3. And the middle one aint bad...ive smashed worse...hella worse (no proud).

U

user43770

Julian said:
Id hit all 3 of them if you wouldnt you are either 1, ballin out of control an getting dimes, or 2, on that phaggy time cuz.

But if I had to choose id hit 3. And the middle one aint bad...ive smashed worse...hella worse (no proud).

Couldn't have said it better myself. All three of 'em could get it. I have a thing for latinas, so the b1tch on the right would get it first.

Trader

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The one on the left is the best

But again, that's not saying much

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just so you know, it's just as irritating when people tell me what I will and will not ****, as it is when guys who have impossible standards.

I do post pics, I've posted plenty pics in my time here.

First of all if you want to get technical "would you ****" is a complex subject. First of all it depends on my situtation. If i were single and aleady screwing women who are in my league, no, none of them. maybe the one on the left.

If i'm single and hard up for ass the one on the ends could get it.

I refuse to date a girl who has bigger hips than I do so the one in the middle is a no go regardless.

While I've fvked "much worse"... ol, actually i haven't now that I think about it, but I get where you are coming from..okay i take that back i have lol, just really thought about it.... what I have ****ed and what i currently **** are two totally different subjects. Just beucase i ****ed a hag when i was 20 once, doesn't mean i will automatically **** a whale with a cute face now. your life circumstances dictate what is and is not accecptable. i am at a point where really none of them are accecptable, if i were spinning plates i could see myself giving the one on the left a chance to knock mee off my feet with a great personality or something but physically i've had and have better.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Couldn't have said it better myself. All three of 'em could get it. I have a thing for latinas, so the b1tch on the right would get it first.
She isn't a "Latina". How stupid can one be? Plus, Latina isn't a look. You have a thing for people who speak Latin languages? Okay. Whatever.

http://ilmiocambalache.files.wordpress.com/2009/08/oktoberfest_argentina_villa_general_belgrano1.jpg
Latinas from Argentina! Argentina is a white country. I am sure they wouldn't be old enough to drink in freedom loving America.

http://www.amisrael.com.br/imagens/noticias/070331_blumenau3.gif
Brazilian style. Brazil has more blondes than Canada. Also has the world's largest Oktoberfest outside of Munich and the worlds densest German, Polish, Dutch, and Ukrainian populations outside of those respective countries. I won't even get into how Sao Paulo has more Italians than Milan and Rome combined. Italians call it the "Second City". If you want to get crazy we can discuss the 1.5 million Japanese in Sao Paulo. That is more Japanese than America, Canada, and Western Europe have combined. But dumb Americans think of South America in the same terms as Mexico! Sad, really sad. We even have idiots on here who claim that Brazilians are all mixed! Watching too much soccer I guess. I watch basketball and listen to American music and all of America is black and mixed as well. Hell, even the President of America is mixed.

Americans scare me. Argentina, Brazil, and Uruguay are immigrant countries. They are NOT Mexico. Latina is not a look. It is not a culture. It means people who speak a Latin language. Romanians are Latins. Hispanic is also not a look. Nobody can look Latino or Hispanic. Just like nobody can look "Arabic". Arabic is not a look.

Back away from your tv's. Please. You are scaring me.