Which girl should I go for? (sisters)

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, so, a couple of days ago I was online and really bored. So, I go to this website, and meet this girl who live like 10 miles away from me. I talked to her, got her pic, and she seems relatively hot, about a 7-8 I'd say. I already number closed and everything. Still haven't called, maybe this weekend. But, she's about 2 years younger than me, and she's in 8th grade. Well, I thought I could practice on her. (There are other girls my age I'm after, I just like to keep my options opened.)

But, it turns out she has a sister. She is a month younger than me, and a sophmore in High School too. I haven't talked to her, but I got her screen name and will talk to her tonight probably. Well, here is a link to their pictures:
http://hometown.aol.com/venniceking/sisters.html

What do you think of them? I think the older sister looks a bit like a hooker, and I'd have to see another pic cause you can't see alot of her, and she has too much makeup. But, which one would YOU go for?

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The young'un is better lookin', but she's like 14... I dunno, if you can work with that, then do so but when I was at 16, 15 was the lowest I could bring myself to...

The older one looks ugly, and looks like she'd possibly beat your ass because her bandana wasn't on quite right... I'd avoid her

drixsa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in terms of practice you are wasting your time

the only thing a junior HS'er is interested in is being associated with a HS boy

you could be the biggest AFC and still get some

Ar7

Don Juan
Reaction score
Heh heh sorry to be rude dude but yea sunnyside is right, your scale is indeed kinad off.

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
sorry :D but indeed, that be more like 6 for the younger at best and 5 for the older sister at best

oh and it kinda sounds like you are realy enthousiastic about this.. keep it cool, keep control ;)

PiHiPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ser_i is being Nice lol, younger sister 3.5 older sister 4 (but that's only cuz she has big shmilkies) and that is tops

Ser_i

Don Juan
Reaction score
it was dark and I was drunk :D I don't have to say anything else about this... :D

FBGangsta

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm regretting I posted this, lmao. I guess you're all right, the older one is kinda ugly, and the younger one, while better, is too young. I have better things to do with my time, so, just let this post die.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol

Link doesn't work for me.

I'd leave it alone. 2 years is too young N drixsa is right. Where as the other ... if u still want to wait for a while for the younger sis to forget about u N then hook up with the older one.

:D
GHOST