Which car should I buy?

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm trying to get ppl opinions on which car to buy. It will be either a rx8, g35, or altima. The year will be around a 2004 and the costs are about the same (maybe a difference of a couple thousand). The insurance costs are about the same as well. I like all three about the same, but which one would you guys get?

magickarl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wrong forum.

The one that you like best.

I, personally, wouldn't get any of them. Thats just me though. I owned a 1997 Altima once, as my first car actually, and it was pretty cool. So I'm going to say out of the three pick the Altima.

randomshinichi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd pick a RX7 FD3S over any RX8 any day, but they're getting more expensive. I wish Mazda would get their act together already and put out a car that actually looks good.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
randomshinichi said:
I'd pick a RX7 FD3S over any RX8 any day, but they're getting more expensive. I wish Mazda would get their act together already and put out a car that actually looks good.
yeah, I like the rx7 too, and actually I could get one for less than a rx8 (I live in canada and we can import cars from japan). But I think the insurance is more for an rx7 and it's not as practical. This is gonna be my new daily driver so 4 seats is required.

And ya I know this isn't in the right forum, didn't know where to put it. The mods can move it wherever they think is appropriate.

Kal0051

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
nikko49 said:
I would get a G35. The RX8 is fast, but the G35 is fast and luxurious. The Altima isn't as good as either of the 2.

first serious reply!!!

but a mod will need to move this to anything else
I was leaning more towards the g35 but they are a bit more expensive and there are fewer of them for sale.