Which book is best to read?

Miladius

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi I want to become good at pick up which book is good to read?

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Book of Pook in the DJ Bible. Scroll down to the bottom of your screen and you will see the link at the bottom left corner. Art of Seduction by Robert Greene and "The Mystery Method"

Nutz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miladius said:
Hi I want to become good at pick up which book is good to read?
Honestly, learn by experience first and foremost. A good ratio is 3:1. For every hour you spend reading or surfing pickup forums, you should have 3 hours face-to-face with various women. The only time you should be looking at material is when you're troubleshooting issues you ran into when you were actually interacting with real live women.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Art of Seduction (Robert Greene)
48 Rules of Power (Robert Greene)
How to Succeed with Women (Louis/Copeland)
The System (Doc Love)

I also like Carlos Xuma's DVDs.

Miladius

Don Juan
Reaction score
What do you think about Swinggcat and Real World seduction? I don't think its manipulative as some say it is.
Just playful.

I don't like Mysterys method. I have thought about Jugglers method but don't think it works on night clubs because of the method.

I also have thought about reading Pooks book but it doesn't help my OUTER game. Sure I get some of the inner mindsets down but it does not help me. I wish Pook had written an outer game book. Maybe he was a theorist though? I dunno

GameTime76

Don Juan
Reaction score
PUA tips, tricks and methods only create SHORT - TERM Interest in girls.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Miladius said:
What do you think about Swinggcat and Real World seduction? I don't think its manipulative as some say it is.
Just playful.

I don't like Mysterys method. I have thought about Jugglers method but don't think it works on night clubs because of the method.

I also have thought about reading Pooks book but it doesn't help my OUTER game. Sure I get some of the inner mindsets down but it does not help me. I wish Pook had written an outer game book. Maybe he was a theorist though? I dunno
Well, read it still. Why sell yourself short? Learn the inner game from one author, the outer game from another. Most times when one's inner game is straight they become a natural who doesn't need outer game tricks to get girls. The bottom line in Pook's book is when you become a successful man in almost every sense (which starts with the inner you) women will be of the same values will be trying to align themselves with you. Some of you guys don't get it.

1ncredible

Don Juan
Reaction score
Nutz said:
Honestly, learn by experience first and foremost. A good ratio is 3:1. For every hour you spend reading or surfing pickup forums, you should have 3 hours face-to-face with various women. The only time you should be looking at material is when you're troubleshooting issues you ran into when you were actually interacting with real live women.

That is 100% perfect advice...:rockon: