where'd her brains go?

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
i met this hb8 today at school, but after she started talking any attraction i had was shot to hell. is that normal?? i mean it was one of my cleanest pickups, but she started to talk about anything and everything and i got pretty bored with her. got her number for social proof and then i split. anybody relate??

Kineti[C]harm

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes... I met this girl that when talked and what she talked about was so upperclass and sickening I lost all interest in her...

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Damn dog. I know just what you mean. I had this hb8 black chick in my polisci class. She was fine and she was jocking me for some time. Except then I figure out she's ULTRA-CONSERVATIVE. Now, conservative I can live with (I'm really liberal, so girls have to live with that). But... in class, this chick said shyt like: (btw., keep in mind I'm Middle-Eastern)

"We should just bomb the Middle-East. Nuke em, I don't care."
"What's the fricking problem. We should just deport guys named Habeeb if they start complaining."
"****, let the feds spy on em all they want, its not my problem."
"I say we just drop the bomb on Iran and Iraq. Then we have nothing to worry about." .........I'm Persian

So, too sum things up... she was cute until she opened her mouth.

Needless to say, I ended up rebuffing her passes.

ohbeast

Don Juan
Reaction score
that svcks dude....i mean this chick didn't insult me or anything, she just bored the shyt out of me. but the biggest thing that got me was her whining. see we ended up going to lunch together--what hell that was. have you seen the 'wingman' commercial that budweiser does? it was exactly like that. i couldn't get her to shut up, and most of it was just *****ing about the world in general. its amazing how a fine piece of ass can go bad real quick.

Reaction score
You guys need to be more mature in your conversations and quit talkig that trite shyt!!

MVPlaya - what an opportunity to take your wrath out on this ho and teach her a lesson for talking that "lets kill the earth" shyt and take her aside and give her a personal spanking. Talk to her and give her your perspectiive on the middle eastern situation and how 'real' men think and act. Her talk should give you more reason to approach her than run away from her -- she'll respect you more for broadening her horizons, so to speak.

MVPlaya

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
MVPlaya - what an opportunity to take your wrath out on this ho and teach her a lesson for talking that "lets kill the earth" shyt and take her aside and give her a personal spanking. Talk to her and give her your perspectiive on the middle eastern situation and how 'real' men think and act. Her talk should give you more reason to approach her than run away from her -- she'll respect you more for broadening her horizons, so to speak.
LOL, Lover

She was the one coming on to me. She'd always act flirtatious, one time in as I walk in I see her (hadn't in a while), she smiles at me flirtatious, walks through some people towards me, raises her hand for a five with a tom-boyish yet flirtatious look on her face, I say "I don't want that." and give her a hug. After the hug she turns her cheek to me jokingly and says "I want a kiss" (in front of 40 people - before class has yet started)
I laugh and say, "try and get one."
She tiptoes and gives me a short sensual kiss on the lips where I don't kiss back but don't resist either, testing her. End of class she walks up to me for some quick fluff talk and then gives me her # and leaves. I already had her respect and coulda had her any minute. These quotes, however, I never heard first hand. I knew she was very conservative but she toned down these opinions of her inclass. When I was gone she said shyt like this.