Where to go from here?

Bill the Great

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok I'll start by saying my game has traditionally been terrible to non-existent. By my account, over the years I have blown it and gotten friend zoned with at least 5 very attractive girls that were definite LTR, if not wife, material.

I have been trying to work on this lately, starting with PoF. Using some of the tips on here, I am now starting to get responses and interest. I am currently messaging this one girl and would like to get your thoughts on how to proceed from here. I not looking for a relationship with her (partly because she lives like an hour away from me), but wouldn't mind banging her or landing a FB. Here is the conversation as it stands now:

Me: So what do you do when you're not talking to handsome guys online?
Her: Hahaha. I work. I'm a behavioral therapist for kinda with autism. And I'm in school. You?
Me: That's cool. I am an attorney, but looking of a new job as my last one laid a bunch of us off. Aside from that, I have been working on an eBay business and a couple other side projects, while seeing what trouble I can get myself into.
Her: Haha. Trouble huh?
Me: I bet you are trouble too :)
Her: Haha. Maybe ;)
Me: You should come up my way sometime...see what trouble we can get into together.
Her: Haha, oh really now?
Me: Well, unless you hate fun.
Her: Haha, I don't hate fun.

I welcome any thoughts or suggestions.

Greasy Pig

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Notice how she ignores the "I'm an attorney and have my own business" and seized on the "trouble" part?
She wants you to be the bad boy she craves. Keep up with the mysterious banter to really push her buttons.

Bill the Great

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just an update on this. Kept getting generic responses in my effort to meet up. Like generic enough to make me suspect "catfishing." Nothing since. Next.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When in doubt, the next comes out.

Don't be a fool, catfish ain't cool.

Cause we all know, this hoe has got to go.