Where to find likeminded friends?

Hoodie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I realised my neediness with women actually came down to loneliness.
Trying to make the women fill the need for connection which ended up with being needy for company and attention.
And thus breaking every "rule" of attraction.

I think this all boils down to me losing contact with my previous friend group as I stopped playing video games and besides video games we actually had little in common, thus I lost contact with them. I found video games to be time consuming and didn't resonate with who I wanted to be.

So I've come to the conclusion that I need to find new brothers who are on the same path, to go out together, banter together and hold eachother accountable.

I realise this would fill the loneliness that I try to make women fill and the neediness with women would decrease.

Also I think bringing a friend to nightclubs or bars would make picking up chicks alot easier..

Basically someone that helps eachother out on: Girls, Business, Connections, Banter, having fun, company, holding eachother accountable.

Last edited:

holidayad_

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't judge you for killing your “loneliness” by going after women. I used to do the same some time ago, and I realized that relying on that for fulfillment didn't work for me either.

Women are consequences of the lifestyle we lead. The way we live, doing what we like, is what will make us complete and comfortable in our loneliness. That's what will attract women. We've discussed a lot here in this community about how female attraction is (almost) always conditioned.

Having friends who support your growth is essential in this process. They keep you grounded and avoid desperate attempts to get p*ssy.

Start by connecting with that colleague you've lost touch with or join networking groups related to what you do professionally. Hobbies also help to create new friendships.

Kladed

Reaction score
What city are you located? I'm dealing with a similar situation and am also trying to create a new circle with like-minded and good men.

Gamisch

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Gotta embrace who YOU are. Be a pleasant person to be around while never compromising you standards. Speak your mind around people.

Be focused on adding value to people's life. Appreciate people, gestures and opportunities. SAY YES MORE OFTEN!

Tale initiatives. Invite people. Ask people in the gym to train together.