Where the fvck i have been and what im planning to do..

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whats up sosuavers,

Lately, i've been very busy handling some family business and dealing with my studies. I didn't have so much time to write field reports or actually hit the field as hardcore as i do. It has been work, study, work, study for a week or two than have a completely rockstar night ( threesomes, lays, incredible pulls, which im going to write about when i have more time ). But than i would be back for a week or two to my routine schedule.

Anyway, to make up for all the lost times working, im planning to go to a nearby city and have an intense week of pickup. Im planning to burn the place to the ground, do the most incredible pulls and focus my mind only on this aspect and nothing else.

And this is what i recommand you guys to do. :

- Find a friend that is willing to come with you to a city where none of you guys know anyone and have a sarging marathone.

- Find a nearby city that has a hawt nightlife and is cheap.

- Go there and sarge all day, sarge all night.

- Document it (by either writing field reports, taking pictures etc). Its very important because this way you can learn from yourself.

This is going to be an intense experience that is going to skyrocket your success in this field.

Oh, and i should not forgot. Im writing a long ass article, or i will better call it a book (approximately 100 pages). It will cover every fvcking thing that i learned from almost 3 years of constantly going out and sarging the streets. It will also contain some photo field reports that will have insane content. Read my previous field reports ? Liked them ? They will sound like fvcking child reports when i release my new ones with pictures in them. It will be like A-Z of pickup without the unnecessary bullcrap. It will mostly cover your psychological part of the game (inner game), but will also have tons of lines and structure game for the nerds that like structure. I've been putting so much effort on this book, that even brainstorming ideas took me 4 hours.
And the best thing ? Its going to be completely FREE. Not even a pennie.

I believe that im going to finish it by the end of the summer, because the things that im going to learn this summer i trust that are going something completely new.

The things that are going to be covered will mostly inspire you, than teach you the life of the rockstar. You will gain that social freedom to unleash your inner self, a man inside you that will take charge and rule the world.

Until than, have a nice summer. Approach as much as you can. Stop browsing this forum so much. It still has so much crap that will only mess up your head. Go only for the relevant stuff. Go hardcore, get burned and than win. The ultimate mindset is "EVERYTHING FOR THE PROGRESS". Tell to yourself that you will do everything that it takes to become good with women. And you know what it takes ? Hitting the field every fvcking night and approaching all the time. And the most important thing ? Sticking to the groups. Plowing through rejections. So get ready and join me on the INTENSIVE TRAINING WEEK. Find a buddy and go on another city and train to death.

Peace, DTP.

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Anyway, to make up for all the lost times working, im planning to go to a nearby city and have an intense week of pickup. Im planning to burn the place to the ground, do the most incredible pulls and focus my mind only on this aspect and nothing else.

- Find a friend that is willing to come with you to a city where none of you guys know anyone and have a sarging marathone.

- Document it (by either writing field reports, taking pictures etc). Its very important because this way you can learn from yourself.

This is going to be an intense experience that is going to skyrocket your success in this field.
Im bumping this so more people can see THIS part. Its ****ing INTENSE TIMEZZZ.

Reaction score
Damn. Can't wait to see your book. It's a pain in the ass how people charge money for these books when half the time they're not even that great. I bet yours will definitely be a cut above the rest.

Peace.

kingsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic Mr. Fox said:
Damn. Can't wait to see your book. It's a pain in the ass how people charge money for these books when half the time they're not even that great. I bet yours will definitely be a cut above the rest.

Peace.
dude torrents .....

Daddy The Pimp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fantastic Mr. Fox said:

Peace.
Thanks bruv. Im crafting this sh1t to suit everyones needs. When i started off, there was so much stuff that i was reading and trying, so much bull$hit that was messing up with my head. My book will be supershort, and will have many examples on my photo field reports. Will cover everything you need to know to succeed and will be solid. First i will try to integrate the right mindset into you, than ill expose the techniques and conversation topics that i use to build huge attraction. Just wait for it, in few months it will be on here for everyone.Only for $10

Just kidding... TOTALLY FREE.

PoliticalCrisis

Reaction score
Daddy The Pimp said:
Whats up sosuavers,

Lately, i've been very busy handling some family business and dealing with my studies. I didn't have so much time to write field reports or actually hit the field as hardcore as i do. It has been work, study, work, study for a week or two than have a completely rockstar night ( threesomes, lays, incredible pulls, which im going to write about when i have more time ). But than i would be back for a week or two to my routine schedule.

Oh, and i should not forgot. Im writing a long ass article, or i will better call it a book (approximately 100 pages). It will cover every fvcking thing that i learned from almost 3 years of constantly going out and sarging the streets. It will also contain some photo field reports that will have insane content. Read my previous field reports ? Liked them ? They will sound like fvcking child reports when i release my new ones with pictures in them. It will be like A-Z of pickup without the unnecessary bullcrap. It will mostly cover your psychological part of the game (inner game), but will also have tons of lines and structure game for the nerds that like structure. I've been putting so much effort on this book, that even brainstorming ideas took me 4 hours.
And the best thing ? Its going to be completely FREE. Not even a pennie.

I believe that im going to finish it by the end of the summer, because the things that im going to learn this summer i trust that are going something completely new.

The things that are going to be covered will mostly inspire you, than teach you the life of the rockstar. You will gain that social freedom to unleash your inner self, a man inside you that will take charge and rule the world.

Until than, have a nice summer. Approach as much as you can. Stop browsing this forum so much. It still has so much crap that will only mess up your head. Go only for the relevant stuff. Go hardcore, get burned and than win. The ultimate mindset is "EVERYTHING FOR THE PROGRESS". Tell to yourself that you will do everything that it takes to become good with women. And you know what it takes ? Hitting the field every fvcking night and approaching all the time. And the most important thing ? Sticking to the groups. Plowing through rejections. So get ready and join me on the INTENSIVE TRAINING WEEK. Find a buddy and go on another city and train to death.

Peace, DTP.
It's going to be Armageddon for the chicks mate.
If you guy's have any doubt about DTP I assure you, this mother****er is insane in the membrane. (Ma i Forti Nbot !)