Where have all the DJ`s Gone

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
I asked myself this question lt night after tying to read some posts in this forum.

Alot of u guys seem to be totally AFC and only use this board as an agony aunt colum.

This site is here to help you all turn it around.

You all NEED to read the Bible before even posting as it will let you know ultra small details that will help you in your DJing ways.

I cant recommend the Weapons Of Mass Seducion enough either.

This alone has changed me around from an AFC back into a person who is totally comfortable being around women again.

What you dont realise if your single is there are single women out t here waiting and your all hesitating.

Come on guys pull yourselves together get out there and land yourself a choice woman.

Ricard

Ricard78

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL i can see by your other posts your loosing your faith in this board as well.

All i see is AFC`s and excuses.

Apart from The Shezzlers posts.

FOL!!!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gimme some time (and from my side alot of silence) and I'll be at the right side ;)

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's been that way for years, there are always people that are the real deal that come and go.

Hell, I've came and left many times. I feel that I've learned about as much from this site that I am going to learn, the only reason I still come is to try and find those that are truly looking for help (too many just say they are) and help bring them up to speed.

Ricard, there are others that actually know what they are talking about still around... trouble is pointing who they actually are.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's because people don't take action.

Visceral

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whoever said "Knowledge is power" must have took the will to use it for granted.

ConfidentDon

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to agree. I feel like I've given more advise than I have recieved. I haven't posted that much but I've been reading and rereading the DJ Bible for close to a year now and practicing what I've learned and trying new things or new variations. I come on to these boreds and I just want to copy and past things right out of the damn DJ Bible for people. I mean I view the DJ Bible as learning the Basics and coming on to the forums as more of an advanced up-to-date version of the DJ Bible. But it seems like it's either someone braging about some evening he had or some AFC story.

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL... it's more like a help forum than one where people of a similar mind talk of their experiences and build on them...

Reason... if you're getting none there's a much greater compulsion to post and try to find a fix, than if you're getting some regularly...

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Visceral - Love that quote

ConfidentDon - Honestly, alot of the time FR's come across as bragging, but that's just in the way that they are written. An FR is essentially that, showing the process in action, as best it can be described. There are times where I've had nights that I was going to post as FR's, but they just get brushed off as either bragging or 'Not Possible'.

I believe the reason for that is just that alot of what's goes on doesn't even EXIST in the realm of possibility for someone that's never had similar experiences.

Ashley - I hate to agree with you on that one... although there are plenty of exceptions.

Life-Trainee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My guess is that people who have succeeded from this site's teachings already had at least a few vital skills to get them started. Some had sense of humor, ****iness, sociability but no willingness to use it in ways that attracts women. In that case, this site was just a key to undo those shackles. However, some of us didn't have these skills to begin with. I can only speak for myself here but for it's been nothing but a steep uphill battle for me.