Where do you get touched?

whichonespink

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just curious as to weather or not body type has any bearing on where a girl will touch you. I'm a pretty muscular guy and Ive noticed that if a girl touches me during conversation she'll grab my arms and not like touch them but kinda squeeze as if she's feeling me up. Also, I find that they touch my chest a lot. Is this where you are usually touched by a girl who throws in kino or do you get different areas? ...like I dunno the back of the neck or something

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah I am pretty proud of my body and get touched around the chest area a lot because of working my pecs in the gym.

I've noticed high energy party girls keep grabbing my ass. And only them.

Smeh. I'm not complaining. :)

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
for some reason women have a foundness of my head/hair.... and I don't have any (ceasar).. the big one, not the little one.

whichonespink

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's crazy how its OK for a girl to touch your chest or squeeze your arms in passing conversation (clearly they are doing it becasue they are attracted to it). i view this the same as me grabbing a tit during conversation ...which im pretty sure wouldnt go over so well.

Street_Fighter

Don Juan
Reaction score
I usualy get my nutts cupped...just in general and by random strangers,it gets kind of annoying at times :nervous:

inzone50

Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a similar situation:

i was telling my gf about how i plan to move out. And she got really attentive and started rubbing my thighs?

What was that bout?

She wants us to move in together?

KnockoutJM

Don Juan
Reaction score
usually a girl will touch my chest, arm/shoulders or my ass.. kinda wierd when you arent expecting them to just grab your ass.

B4IFURU18?

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I get a slap in the face, mostly in the check/jaw region. This is a form of Kino, amirite?

Serialized3

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get pecs, shoulders and upper arms a lot (I'm kind of built). I guess I get my ass grabbed when they are just playin around (they figure that since I grab their asses at inapproprate times, they should be able to do the same to me)

And of course, they love to run their fingers though my "long, luxurious hippie hair". :p

However, it freaks me out is when chicks suck my nipples in bed. I hate that.

Mental

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
whichonespink said:
I'm just curious as to weather or not body type has any bearing on where a girl will touch you. I'm a pretty muscular guy and Ive noticed that if a girl touches me during conversation she'll grab my arms and not like touch them but kinda squeeze as if she's feeling me up. Also, I find that they touch my chest a lot. Is this where you are usually touched by a girl who throws in kino or do you get different areas? ...like I dunno the back of the neck or something
Uh, they do the hand on my chest, which I love, and the latest is a woman stroking the inside of my arms. oh, and the side of my waist, where those stupid little "love handles" happen to be.

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
Serialized3 said:
And of course, they love to run their fingers though my "long, luxurious hippie hair". :p
Know what ya mean, lol. Leaving your hair loose is ALWAYS a good way to pick up, as a lot of times a chic will just come up to me and start fondling my long locks, or tell me how "nice" my hair is. Good way to establish rapport and hook up :yes:

Miss

Don Juan
Reaction score

whichonespink said:
It's crazy how its OK for a girl to touch your chest or squeeze your arms in passing conversation (clearly they are doing it becasue they are attracted to it). i view this the same as me grabbing a tit during conversation ...which im pretty sure wouldnt go over so well.
Lesson 1: A guys chest is different from a woman's chest.

Stay tuned for Lesson 2.

ChapStick

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Interesting.. Women a lot of times feel my chest as well... either that or my shoulders..

rrrrr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like they are doing kino. They are trying to seduce you! Maybe there's a female version of this site! I haven't really paid attention except for the time some girl groped my ass at a bar. I suppose that's kino too.