Where do I go from here...?

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
.....is there any way I can fix this?

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, dude, I can't just leave this behind me.

There's gotta be a way that I can turn this around, I mean, she used to really like me and I'm sure she still would if I showed her a different side of me. I'm going to see her again tonight (party) so what do I say?

NorwegianDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Let this be your last chance then. Go all in.
By that I dont mean tell her your feelings. This isnt logical.

Show it, through intent. Through touch, eye contact, all that stuff.
Escalate
Seal the deal.
Just move things forward so that you can do it by tonight.
Dont wait untill last minute, never worked for me.

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going to put it in the douchiest way posssible because apparently the guys above didn't get through to you.

There are dozens of girls you could go up to and try to start a relationship with right now.
This girl is playing games.
You on here trying to figure out "what to do to get her back" isn't helping.
Move on.
She obviously isn't extremely attracted to you.
Done.
Stop wasting your time.

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Luke, guess what. They got it through to me and, since he stands out as the most logical one, I'm going with Norwegian's advice. I know exactly how to do this. I've done it before and I can do it again. Thanks man :rockon:

Amo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Get The F*ck Out Of This. Move The F*ck On.

YoYoRocks

Don Juan
Reaction score
mr_guido said:
Luke, guess what. They got it through to me and, since he stands out as the most logical one, I'm going with Norwegian's advice. I know exactly how to do this. I've done it before and I can do it again. Thanks man :rockon:
He's the most logical because its what you wanted to hear, lol.

Tell us how it went.

mr_guido

Don Juan
Reaction score
Alright, so, it was going great. We were both at a party, having fun, laughing together, made out a few times, overall, she seemed really into me. Right? So at the end of the night, which is when I was planning on asking her out, she said she was already going out with some other guy who asked her out the day before. Dammit. Now what? Obviously I'm going to move on, but any advice for the future so this doesn't happen again? :confused:

LukeLC23

Don Juan
Reaction score
When a dozen people tell you the same thing, follow the advice. That's how.

TheEnergizer

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL totally saw that ending coming. nice little read for tonight, underclassmen are so funny and predictable XD.

look there was nothing you coulda done bro. dont beat yourself up because you think some other guy beat you to it. he didnt. you were never a competitor in the first place. at least, not by the time you made this thread. you cant just 'fix' the way a girl thinks about you by 'showing her a different side' of you. that never happens. i still dont think even luke put it harshly enough, so allow me.

SHES JUST NOT THAT INTO YOU, BRO. SORRY.

norwegian's post was, like someone said, what you wanted to hear, false hope, and also a last ditch attempt that even he probably knew had no chance of working anyway. he even insinuated that it was a last ditch try that wasnt gonna work.

future advice? dont dig yourself into that hole. never center your entire life and future around one girl. theres plenty of other fish man, as has been stated repeatedly. move on, this time dont wait so long and think too hard about it. who cares if you fail again. youll keep failing before you get it right