Where did you meet the last five girls you slept with?

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah, whats with the dance class. i need to look into this.

(who am i kidding, i dont have the balls to take dance class, if that makes sense)

PokerStar

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1 to 5 - through friends of friends of firends.

I have several large social circles.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I usually check their profile to see if they're single. Sometimes I'll just add them with no introduction. If they add me, over the next week I might like a photo or two of theirs, comment on a few status updates or alike and see how they respond. If they like my pics or seem receptive to my comments, I'll drop them a mail, along the lines of:

"Hey there. We've not had chance to speak yet so I thought I'd drop you a mail to say hi.

So how are you and how's your weekend been?"

We swap a few mails of basic chit chat, getting to know a bit about each other etc, swap numbers and escalate from there.

A lot of the time, I'll get a response or two to my mail, but then won't hear anything again. Other times they seem really keen to get to know me. Sometimes they're even quite obsessive and seem to think I'm this perfect guy.

I've tried being ****y and funny or forward, but it rarely works. I find taking it slowly and building rapport works much better for me. A lot of guys comment on their pics with "you're fit" and "I would bang u" etc so I set myself apart this way. I think it's also important they feel comfortable with you.

I confess, I do a lot of cutting and pasting of emails to save time. :)
What about the 'So why did you add me?' question?

AAAgent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mikeyb said:
Don't have 5 yet but here's my 3:

3. Online dating (match.com)
2. Taking same class (met through a friend)
1. Workshop (cold approach after workshop ended)

Agree with Jariel, bars & clubs don't do it for me either. If you're persistent and have a little game, online is a sure thing but you have to be willing to put up with scores of low quality women, flakes, and AWs.

wth?
match.com at age 22? you've got to be kidding me. Assuming that the #3 means the first girl that would probably mean you were 21 or younger when you used match.com or worse case scenario it was the last girl you slept with in which you were 22.

This sounds like some bs. The women that use match are generally older and established in their lives to afford a pay for dating service. So as a 20-22 year old you're pulling women in their late 20's early 30's from online dating?

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
What about the 'So why did you add me?' question?
I rarely get asked to be honest, though if someone does ask I just tell them it was a "random add" or something like "I was checking your profile and thought I'd like to get to know you". Nothing witty or clever, just to the point.

I have also used the "I'm sure I know you from somewhere" excuse and I've had random girls use the same line when adding me.

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
I rarely get asked to be honest, though if someone does ask I just tell them it was a "random add" or something like "I was checking your profile and thought I'd like to get to know you". Nothing witty or clever, just to the point.

I have also used the "I'm sure I know you from somewhere" excuse and I've had random girls use the same line when adding me.
That's cool. I was convinced it was impossible to get anywhere from random adds but you have opened my eyes. A true facebook pioneer. Props to you.

Titan

Don Juan
Reaction score
1) internet, sex on first hookup
2) on a beach, sex after a couple of days
3) work, slept over a week after meeting
4) through a friend, sex on second date
5) through a friend, sex on second date

Furyguy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Work
2. "Meet and greet" type thing for students in a certain program
3. Work
4. Work
5. Friend's birthday party.

1, 3, and 4 I was forced to interact with obviously. 2 we had common ground to begin the conversation, 5 I was so hammered I have no idea wtf happened except that (I'm told) I was being really funny and she really liked me. Actually would never have met 5 if I hadn't slept with 3. Random.

None of the work ladies ever caused any drama or problems for me, either.

OH, and I also took 3 years of various dance classes and never got a single thing! I ****ing hated dancing and still do to this day, so **** it, not worth the effort.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
That's cool. I was convinced it was impossible to get anywhere from random adds but you have opened my eyes. A true facebook pioneer. Props to you.
Well I sure get my share of rejections, but it's quite easy to play the numbers game on Facebook. :)

I used to do all my pick ups at uni, but as I'm not there any more and my friends aren't into going out so much these days, it has been a very good resource for me during the last year. The biggest difference to a face to face pick up really is that I have to be more patient and allow for a bit of caution on their part. Most girls I meet from there are extremely nervous on the first date.

mustfirstregister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Sauna
2. Traveled to country
3. Park
4. Landlady
5. Skating
6. Salon
7. Cousin's wife sister
8. Neighbor
9. Hooker
10. Insurance broker

5 are real and 5 are fake. Can you guess?

allbeef

Banned
Reaction score
Starbucks

Starbucks

Starbucks

Starbucks

Special Olympics - Before you get ready with a stupid joke. She volunteered for her sorority. She was basically on drool patrol. She took care of the athletes at lunch time who needed assistance. Volunteering is an excellent way to pick up hot chicks. With nothing but slow people around us I knew I came across as suave and worldly.

Remember, if you neg me you are negging every athlete who has ever competed. For let me win, but if I cannot win let me be brave in the attempt!!

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All from dance socials (I don't take classes anymore).

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
1. Sauna
2. Traveled to country
3. Park
4. Landlady
5. Skating
6. Salon
7. Cousin's wife sister
8. Neighbor
9. Hooker
10. Insurance broker

5 are real and 5 are fake. Can you guess?
Hmm, I'll guess the real ones: 2,4,7,9,10?

VastanVer2.0

Don Juan
Reaction score
5) Online
4) Work (****ed her a year after we stopped working together)
3) Online (we exchanged numbers 6 months before I ****ed her)
2) School (she randomly approached me, dated her for a bit)
1) Through a Buddy

Masculinity

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
loveshogun said:
Most recent to least recent

1) Dance class
2) Dance class
3) Dance class
4) Bar
5) Dance class

You'll notice a pattern here, with me.