Where did you meet the last five girls you slept with?

Kenny Powers

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
As the title says I'm curious to know where you guys me the last 5 girls you've slept with (e.g. bar, coffee shop, friend of a friend, etc.). I've been having a surprising amount of trouble meeting girls lately and was just wondering. Feel free to go into as much detail as you want

JLW

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5. Bar (random ONS)
4. Bar (met girl at school through mutual friend)
3. Bar (met girl through mutual friend, we all went out together)
2. Bar (Random ONS)
1. Dorm room (Girl lived a few doors down from me in college)

I don't usually go out of my way for girls. I tend to meet most girls through my social circle. For the random ONS's, I would casually strike up a conversation. Girl #2 actually came straight up to me and said she thought I was cute. From there, things were pretty easy...

I think if I actually made the effort to do more cold approaches and stuff, I would have more success in that. But since I don't my primary source of females is from bars and parties. Largely through mutual friends.

Credos

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. sportactivity with my frat, ONS, took me a long time though, had to date her multiple times (HB8.5) She had the most annoying accent ever, she was the worst kisser ever and was really vain. The sex was good, but after we had sex, I was just done with her... She annoyed me to much
4. on the train, we started talking, I asked her number, few months later we hung out and we had alot of fun during the summer. She was the best sex I had so far (HB7). I wasen't in love with her, but she was just so much fun, probebly the best relationship I had so far.
3. At a party, she was my best friend sister and he had no problem with it, had a LTR with her (HB8). Very nice and sweet girl, though a bit of a prude/boring.
2. Old neighbor girl which I used to hate, probebly cause I couldn't score her (5 years later I did, and she was terrible :D) (HB7.5), she's completly nuts, a real fruitcake...
1. Bar (was with her for about 3 months) (HB7), like the girl I met on the train alot of fun, I just wasen't in love with her... It's truely pathetic, but she wasen't hot enough for me to stick with. Whenever I saw a hotter girl I was flirting etc etc... Just proved to me that I shouldn't be in a relationship yet. And when I do, it better be a hot girl, else my attention is quickly devoted elsewhere...

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5. Facebook (randomly added me)
4. Facebook (I randomly added her)
3. Work
2. Friend of friend
1. Facebook (old acquaintance who added me)

I certainly don't agree with the popular argument on here of deleting Facebook. Even 2 and 3 escalated via Facebook and I'll probably be sleeping with two more girls by the end of next week, both random adds on Facebook.

I had a lot of lousy experiences meeting girls in bars and clubs. I've never been a fan of one night stands and I can never judge the quality of a woman while she's drunk and there's loud music playing. I much prefer Facebook as it allows me to chat up strangers and get to know them before meeting. I've rejected a lot of women online and have been rejected by a lot, but many work out really well.

DJ Logic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5. Club (she liked my dance moves - I liked her ass. It was win-win)
4. Wine-tasting (should i have been surprised that she didn't swallow?)
3. Bar (She took advantage of my drunken state)
2. Facebook (Social circle game)
1. Pilates class (Those things are GOLD MINES - by far the hottest girl I ever slept with)

mikeyb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't have 5 yet but here's my 3:

3. Online dating (match.com)
2. Taking same class (met through a friend)
1. Workshop (cold approach after workshop ended)

Agree with Jariel, bars & clubs don't do it for me either. If you're persistent and have a little game, online is a sure thing but you have to be willing to put up with scores of low quality women, flakes, and AWs.

mtlwlu

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Work
2. Work
3. Work
4. Club
5. Work

Warrior74

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Work
2. Neighbor
3. Neighbor
4. Friend brought her over for a party
5. Bookstore

st_99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good question:

Through Friend
Work
Work
House Party
Bar

(Order may be wrong)

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most recent to least recent

1) Dance class
2) Dance class
3) Dance class
4) Bar
5) Dance class

You'll notice a pattern here, with me.

handle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
class
friend of a friend
friend of a friend
friend
friend

Bryce556

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
current ltr, met in high school
friend of a friend
craigslist
craigslist
friend of a friend
Craigslist? do you like msg girls ads or make you own ad?

me :

Dance Class
Old aquanince said hi to me on facebook
ONS met at pub went home with her same night
Dance Class
Dance Class

Ease

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel said:
5. Facebook (randomly added me)
4. Facebook (I randomly added her)
3. Work
2. Friend of friend
1. Facebook (old acquaintance who added me)

I certainly don't agree with the popular argument on here of deleting Facebook. Even 2 and 3 escalated via Facebook and I'll probably be sleeping with two more girls by the end of next week, both random adds on Facebook.

I had a lot of lousy experiences meeting girls in bars and clubs. I've never been a fan of one night stands and I can never judge the quality of a woman while she's drunk and there's loud music playing. I much prefer Facebook as it allows me to chat up strangers and get to know them before meeting. I've rejected a lot of women online and have been rejected by a lot, but many work out really well.
What!

What do you say? Give us some of these lines!

You: Hey wats up
Girl: Hi do i know you?

You : ?????

Me: social circle X 4, Club x 1

Too much social circle = not enough approaching, not enough getting new girls. I know im guilty!

Duracell_Bunny

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5. ONS (first time sleeping with a chick), lads cheap weekend away. Group of ladies were staying next door, perswaded one of them to join us on a night out.

4. ONS (a night to forget, but will never be forgotten). An overweight, very unhealthy "thing" met in my local pub. Was just coming out of my AFC days.

3. ONS, a friend of my freind's g/f. Came back to my place for some drinks after a night out.

2. ONS, recognized a chick while on a night out, but we hadn't spoken before. Terribly ugly but had the body of a 10. Later went from fvck buddies to a relationship.

1. Chick from a club, took 3 dates - now my g/f.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ease said:
What!

What do you say? Give us some of these lines!

You: Hey wats up
Girl: Hi do i know you?

You : ?????

I usually check their profile to see if they're single. Sometimes I'll just add them with no introduction. If they add me, over the next week I might like a photo or two of theirs, comment on a few status updates or alike and see how they respond. If they like my pics or seem receptive to my comments, I'll drop them a mail, along the lines of:

"Hey there. We've not had chance to speak yet so I thought I'd drop you a mail to say hi.

So how are you and how's your weekend been?"

We swap a few mails of basic chit chat, getting to know a bit about each other etc, swap numbers and escalate from there.

A lot of the time, I'll get a response or two to my mail, but then won't hear anything again. Other times they seem really keen to get to know me. Sometimes they're even quite obsessive and seem to think I'm this perfect guy.

I've tried being ****y and funny or forward, but it rarely works. I find taking it slowly and building rapport works much better for me. A lot of guys comment on their pics with "you're fit" and "I would bang u" etc so I set myself apart this way. I think it's also important they feel comfortable with you.

I confess, I do a lot of cutting and pasting of emails to save time. :)

loveshogun

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mustfirstregister said:
**** how come most of you are getting laid from dance classes. I signing up tomorrow.
To be honest, If I had to rank dance and women as what was more important to me, I'd say dance.

Young, fit, attractive women happen to be a nice side benefit.

backbreaker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. SANTA ANITA PARK (fiancee)
2. at the gym
3. del mar racetrack
4. yoshi's jazz club
5. AA meeting lol