Where can I find a woman with low self esteem?

WRX_is_like_SEX

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Did you come on here to answer my question, or to just thow insults from a top of your high horse? You seem to be just doing the later.
Dude . .Relax . . .All I'm saying, is that we should be aming higher!:up:

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
If you need to use negs to bring a HB's value down, guess who has the lower value?

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WRX_is_like_SEX said:
Dude . .Relax . . .All I'm saying, is that we should be aming higher!:up:

I do aim high when I am looking for women that I'd like to get into a relationship with, but I am not looking to settle down right now. I didn't think this thread would strike a cord with anyone. Guess I was wrong. I just want to know everything about women, and just as with every other topic, some sub topics are not to be studied. I'll just venture somewhere else to get my information. I hope someone can close this topic.

naes420

Don Juan
Reaction score
myspace.com

i swear to god ever since taht site came up my girls have goen from liek 10 to like 30 its like teh best way to get laid these days i swear to ****iing god

JPFromTally

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Legitimate

This is a legitimate topic. From my experience, overly ****y women are too much work and you end up arguing with them a lot. What you want to look for is girls with ugly duckling syndrom - (i.e. ugly up til 11th grade and gorgeous now).

The girls you want to look for are:

- shy
- afraid of confrontation
- really pretty but not slutty looking
- hardly ever cuss

The problem is that a lot of these girls usually give an aura of unapproachibility (you might think they are ***** at first talking to them) because they are shy and are not good with talking to strangers. If they are new in town and have few friends then it's worth pursuing.

Just like with any other girl you never know until you actually start talking to her. What you want to look for:

- inability to look you in the eye.
- nervous laughing.
- says she doesn't really party to much.
- is eager to give you her phone number though you got a vibe that the conversation didn't flow well.

I personally prefer shy girls who are really pretty to overly slutty loud mouths. Remember, these girls are not going to clubs every night so it's not common for them to get hit on.

Also... when someone posts a question try to answer it objectively rather than being judgemental. Anything else is just flaming and doesn't really accomplisha anything.

eminence

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
first get a lot of money. then go look for a hooker on the streets, not just any hooker but one without diseases. then promise her you'll treat her well and buy her everything she wants for the rest of her life if she stays faithful to you. proceed to buy her anything she wants, and have major plastic surgery and reconstruction done.

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh,

i agree with tally. this IS a legit topic. one of the ways in which we can build confidence and make a hot chick seem not so unattainable is by preying on the weak and lame.

hey, that's what happens in nature.

so find hot chicks that are damaged enough and they end up not being so hard to take down.

if your game is not great, this is waaaaay preferable than just lowering your standards in terms of looks.

i know much of the above sounds almost like i'm ironically trying to say the opposite but i really am not. i really do think there is value in recognizing that there are many reasons why a chick may not be "better than you" and one of them is if they are really messed up in some fundamental way.

delta

synergy1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
WRX_is_like_SEX said:
Dude . . . .

Yr missing the point I'm making . . .You must have pretty low self esteem yrself to want to hook up with a girl that is such . . .Or are one of those who finds intelligent and confident women quite intimidating???:nono:
you sir have the best screen name on any message board I have ever been too. ha ha

sex on wheels.

CCKazi007

Banned
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Where can I find a woman with low self esteem? How can I spot one that is lonely, a little desperate and has a low self-esteem?
This has to be one of the most easiest quetions asked on this forum. Just think about it women or anyone with low-self esteem usually have PROBLEMS so I would start by...

- going to support groups just like Fight Club plenty of low self-esteem ppl there.
- finding a emo/goth girl cuz their emotionally unstable.
- sneak into psychward or sucicide clinic.
- Fat, ugly or feminist chicks!

or you can always find yourself a normal girl to date. :up:

Randomer

Don Juan
Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
I am starting to think that women with a high self esteem either don't date, or are a myth.
hate to do it to ya man but... i gotta say, u contradict urself pretty hard, why would you be asking on an internet forum where to meet low self esteem women if you think that there are no high self esteem women? that would mean that you're already meeting LSE women and that they're EVERYWHERE! A better question if you really mean your second statement would be to ask where all the HIGH self esteem women are... :crazy:

SharinganUser

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, most women I meet seem to have self esteem somewhere between low and high. Middle self esteem, moderate, ectt...

Bloke

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Only advice can give here to people is stop being so picky. You're never gonna find the perfect girl.

Outlook

Reaction score
I think places that appeal to introverts may also be good. I'm thinking of those LAN party places (never been to one though, may be a sausagefest) libraries don't seem good because the girls are too focused.

maybe court houses and probation offices to catch lawbreaker chicks (could make for an interesting relationship)

I notice's there's at least one decent looking chick at every fast food place I go to. If you could catch one on her break it could make for an easy approach by sitting at an adjacent table.

CCKazi007 said:
- going to support groups just like Fight Club plenty of low self-esteem ppl there.
I like this idea, has anyone actually gone to those support group meetings? are there ever any decent looking chicks there?

the_wet_spot

Reaction score
SharinganUser said:
Where can I find a woman with low self esteem? How can I spot one that is lonely, a little desperate and has a low self-esteem?
Just look in the mirror!

LA_Chico

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to like workers at Mcdonalds, weight loss group or my Big Hollywood parties bro