Where are you going to college?

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Where are you fellow seniors going to college next year?
I will find out from Ohio State tomorrow if I've been accepted and thats where I want to go but if not I will be attending the University of Cincinnati for a year and then transfer because it's the least expensive compared to all the other colleges I got into thus far.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A community college where i live.

imnexthere

Don Juan
Reaction score
St. John's University Tobin College of Business.

We should have more posts for us HS seniors soon to be college freshmen as it gets closer to Aug. Maybe some of the guys already in college can post some college specific advice like we do for incoming HS students.

chim_chim

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Most likely Boston University. Today I found out that they're going to give me a full-tuition scholarship. It was a pleasant surprise to say the least. :)

bogman2121

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by imnexthere
St. John's University Tobin College of Business.

We should have more posts for us HS seniors soon to be college freshmen as it gets closer to Aug. Maybe some of the guys already in college can post some college specific advice like we do for incoming HS students.
Yea, some advice for/about college would be sweet. I'd really like to know as much about it as possible before I go so I know what to expect and all that jazz. We need to know about the classes, social life, what they do for fun, and of course the ladies.

Viper423

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been accepted to Sam Houston State University which is about an hour away from home and am still waiting to hear from Texas A&M University which is in my city, lol. I could use some input here from you guys. Go to college at home and chance having my parents bug me all the time (Texas A&M) or go to Sam Houston and be totally free of my parents and only be an hour away from home so I could still visit my friends on weekends?

SparkleMotion

Don Juan
Reaction score
Right now I'm debating between University of Hawaii Manoa and University of Limerick (it's in Ireland).

blienk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Viper423
I've been accepted to Sam Houston State University which is about an hour away from home and am still waiting to hear from Texas A&M University which is in my city, lol. I could use some input here from you guys. Go to college at home and chance having my parents bug me all the time (Texas A&M) or go to Sam Houston and be totally free of my parents and only be an hour away from home so I could still visit my friends on weekends?
You only go to college once, right? So would you rather stay in the same city you've been in your whole life, or go out and try something new. I had the choice to go to Cornell, 3 hours from my hometown, or go to St. Louis and be 1000 miles away. I chose St. Louis and haven't looked back, while having the best time of my life.

micecubes

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by blienk
Freshman at Washington Univ. in St. Louis
i almost went there. Going to Northwestern Uni next year though