WHere are these girls

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
I gotta admit this is definatley the greatest site in the history of the www. I've read a good amount of it..but still have one slight problem. I'm seeming to be getting the hang of the idea of being a dj..but theres one problem. I can't seem to find these girls. like i do go to bars and clubs and stuff every now and then..the occaisional party..but i can't seem to find my type of girl. I'm a big fan of the "girl next door type" i'm all about it, and just coming out of a 2 year relationship, almost marriage, i'm having a hard time finding the right kinda girl for me. i don't like sluts or easy girls or bar hoppers and alcy's..just nice sweet girls who are in it for the long haul or at least more of a purpose then a one nighter. can ya help? where are some good places i can look to find someone? any other special advice? thx guys much appreciated....

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Places to look

If you live in a large metro area there should be someone for you. If you live in a small town, you will have some limitations.

As you can tell from my posts, I would highly recommend foreign women or women of foreign descent who have not been corrupted by our fast food/instant gratification and mean-spirited culture.

I, too, like the girl next door type. You'll probably find them at the gym, a coffee shop, night classes, bookstores or the library, on bike or running trails, or some clubs and groups. You most likely won't find the high-class, educated woman lurking around a club or bar, especially not on a regular basis. The high quality ones are too busy improving themselves.

The stereotype is to go to the bar. The reality is you won't often find high quality there.

Look for places where mentally and physically healthy women would hang out.

akindofblue

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a non-pop music festival (e.g. jazz or bluegrass), go to an outdoor biking trail, go shopping and healthfood grocery stores, maybe try reading in an interesting cafe. Churches are great, especially ones with contemporary-type services that get a lot of young people.

In a nutshell, go to places that demand a little concentration. Where people go to improve themselves, as others stated. You're not going to find trash at a place where people come to grow.

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
wow ..all great valid points! keep'm coming..and i'll keep u guys posted..thanks!!!

TooColdUlrick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i don't get this...girls are everywhere. bookstores, colleges, coffee shops, malls, gyms, volunteer groups, night classes, waitresses, etc...

unless you live in BumFvck Wyoming or Alaska.

Genghis Juan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
TooColdUlrick has it right. You have to eliminate the mentality that a night out has a sole purpose of meeting women. If you do the bootcamps, you realize that women are in fact everywhere around you. Thinking "out of the box" like that will allow you to meet women in places other than the nightclub/bar scene.

You should never exclude anyplace in particular, like a bar or a nightclub, because you may meet a good girl who just happens to go there with friends, who often doesn't frequent these places. But I will say, that nightclubs and bars are really not great places to meet the "girl next door".

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
good points..fyi tho..i do live in a smaller canadian city with just under 70,000 ppl...most older..and the closest city is 3-4 hours away and not much bigger..then there's toronto about 8 or 9 hours from here..hehe..so ya..not a very big selection of peeps

ManOMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you are looking for the good girls, its best to find them at places where good girls hang. They go to music fests, they volunteer, work at hospitals (any helping profession tells me the girl has a good heart), or even church.

locrian

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've met women from dancing, not club dancing but anywhere there's swing, lindy, tango, balboa, cha cha, salsa, etc. Also just recently I tried the speed dating thing and have had some success - if nothing else, it's a good way to practise talking with lots of women at one time. Those lucky ba$*&tards in college have it so easy, universities are crawling with unmarried undamaged women! I'm almost 30 and it does get harder to find quality, so please everybody keep the ideas coming!

popcorn

Don Juan
Reaction score
They are the type of girls EVRYONE LIKES in the end and its only the ones who pull the all girls who get them, so you wownt unless you can get girls anyway, if you cant then your going to have to get a slag

fezz

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went shoppin for clothes today for the first time in a long time, and clothes stores are definitely the place to be if you want to find pretty girls. I saw them everywhere. Although, it is really hard to meet them. The best way to meet a girl at a clothes store is just to end up next to her in the checkout line. Two good stores are kohls and goodys

Rej

Don Juan
Reaction score
just a lil side note

just wanted to mention how powerful the info on this site is. despite my hopes to go pick up a good girl and all that..i'm still a big fan of goin to bars/clubs and what not..jsut for whatever. well last night me and a couple friends went and for the first time i decided to use some of the stuff i've learned here. now normally i'm still one of those shy guys with this head down avoiding ppl (just getting out of a 2 year really serious relationship..so still pretty shaky about things)..but not last night...somehow i was cool, calm and very positive. with in maybe 10 minutes of being there i got a pretty cool chicks number and a date for the rest of the night. bought eachother a few drinks and got a couple kisses during the night. will we ever see eachother again? maybe? ... point is because of this site, i realize there's a whole new way to live/act when it comes to women... and i'm no do jaun himself by any means, average looking but decent enough guy i guess i am..i guess its more about stile and personality..that i've learned from here, and for the first time in a long time...i think i did alright.....thanks to all who keep this site goin.......