when your 6,4 how do u kiss?

Status
Not open for further replies.

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok this sounds kinda stupid but im so tall that its hard to get in a kiss smoothly i mean i have to bend over and i make my self look like a idiot.does any one have any tips on good whays for the taller man to kiss i girl

thanx!!

NYC Dude

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Grab her and lift her up to your level. Seriously though, just bend over or find somewhere that she can stand on to raise her up. No matter what you do, you won't look like an idiot if you bend down to kiss your girl, unless she's only 4' tall.

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just ****in bend down. She'll move up as far as she can. Im 6'4 too so stop being a vagina mcginstine.

American_Psycho

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well dude, you don't exactly have a ton of options here. Bend over, pick her up, sit down, make her stand on a stool, buy her 8-inch high heels, date basketball players...

ORTIZ SANCHEZ

Don Juan
Reaction score
when i see a guy bend down to kiss his girl i dont think nothing of it its nothing to make a big deal about.....like the other person unless shes real short it aint nothing to fuss about

True Wolf

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6'2" and i have no fvckin clue as to how i kiss girls. All i know is that i do, and i do alot lol. Seriously, just do it, it'll work its self out. Actually, come to think of it, i normally make out lying down, so height makes no difference. Try it.

OfficeSpace

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 6' 2"... I don't have any problems kissing girls.. Even ones who are almost a foot shorter than me. They put their arms around my neck.. I bend over a bit and just make out.. Not that hard. and No you won't look dumb.

B-Lemond

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cablecow15 said:
ok this sounds kinda stupid but im so tall that its hard to get in a kiss smoothly i mean i have to bend over and i make my self look like a idiot.does any one have any tips on good whays for the taller man to kiss i girl

thanx!!

:crackup:

cablecow15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ok ok stupid question i get it soooorrrryyy.......

Status
Not open for further replies.