When you wake up pretend your wearing a crown

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In the morning when you wake up pretend their is a crown on your head and you are a king. Really imagine yourself a king and every where you step is your kingdom.
Really reflect on how a king would carry himself.

How does a king walk?
How would a king speak?
What type of behavior would a king accept from others?

Negative people are banished from the kingdom and must earn rentrance.

The fact is you are a king. A king of yourself. You control your destiny.
You direct where your going in life.

What if this life is a gift from the higher power to see just how far you can go and the only real obstacle is how fast you give up?

So tomorrow remember you are a king.

LCommander

Don Juan
Reaction score
Logged in just to agree with what everyone before had said: excellent advice. Thinking with this kind of mindset will really help the notion of thinking we are the "catch".

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
The best way feeling like a king in the morning is to love your life. That means stable income, loving your job, and most importantly good health. And a hot babe in bed wouldn't hurt.

coochieman

Don Juan
Reaction score
BE ROYAL IN YOUR OWN FASHION : ACT LIKE A KING TO BE TREATED LIKE ONE.
-Wise one from Robert Greene's 48 Laws of Power.

Never underestimate the power of this. More important than all the suave sh!t we learn. With everything else right, this would take you far.

Just swaggered into class some 30mins ago, and for some 15 mins I was their hot topic, it hurts to see somebody so comfortable in his skin. These hoes giving me the "I wanna bone ya" look but guess what.....

I DON'T CARE. REALLY, I DO NOT JUST.

And that's what makes you seem even hotter. This one's like a grandson to another rule in Robert's book...

MAKE YOUR ACCOMPLISHMENTS SEEM EFFORTLESS.

Gotta listen to my lecturer now. Stay DJ.