When you have sex with a girl, what does it mean if she...

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
wants to stop?? like out of no where, she says to get off her.. and then she just has this look on her face likes shes sad, she lays their helpless... what does it mean? and how do u keep this from happening?

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
I tried asking her what was wrong, she replied nothing. just like all girls with SOMETHING on their mind but wont say...

Kings_royalty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her 'if nothing was wrong, we wouldn't have stopped having sex and you wouldn't have this look on your face like your dog just tied' People don't stop in the middle of sex for no reason.

Try to talk to her again, if she doesn't budge, say 'o.k., I'm not going to sit here and pull the truth out of you, when you are ready, we'll talk some more'.

donjuanjovi

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How old are you two? Was this the first time she had sex?

spiker

Don Juan
Reaction score
how long is it since her last relationship?
My guess is that she is still emotionilly tied to her ex and she was maybe thinking about him at the time.

tho you will never know until she is honest with ya

Spiker

Deadly_Ripped

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to bang this chick who had been raped, and she used to do the same thing. It could be because she had been abused, molested, or raped at some point in her life, and either it came back into her head and that totally turned her off, or she needed to feel like she was in control of the situation by being able to stop it whenever she wanted. I know it's annoyin, but seriously is it really that bad if every once in a while you have to pause or stop during sex?

Jack McCrack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Apparently every girl has been raped nowadays. :cool:

I don't think anyone really knows the meaning of rape now.

With that being said, it's impossible to rape the willing.

The real question is, do YOU want to keep having sex with her if she does this?

Or is this a major turnoff for you? :trouble:

DonDan

Banned
Reaction score
she has been molested... she lost her v to me... but... she hasnt done it in so long, but now after 2 weeks of bein seperateed she does it again, makes me worry like something happened.. i guess ill ask her about it again....................... anyones to thos who have experience with these types of women, whats the answer?