when women talk

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
allot of times the stuff that comes out of womens mouths does not go along wwith there actions. why is this?

MotownMack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
allot of times
... is a gross understatement.

If this were not the case, most of us would not be here.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So far in my journey...from my experience so far...I mainly think its in their nature. Women respond to things most emotionally than logically. Hence why she'll say...i like a guy who has a sense of humor. Logically the guy can be the funniest guy on earth but still won't get her. Its the feeling of having her laugh from being attracted is the reason...she can only relate that feeling to laughter. Or a guy who's not nice to her, she calls him an as shole, despite liking him, because she shocked that he's not boring, doesn't take crap from her and not a door mat and the only word she can describe him is as shole. Thats what i think.

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok

OK what about when they say they would never go back to a guy and the next thing you know they are back with him....again

TruthSeeker

Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
OK what about when they say they would never go back to a guy and the next thing you know they are back with him....again
Don't you hate it when women do that? I can't honestly tell you why they do that cos I do not. I tend to say what I mean and my actions speak for it as well.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
The simple rule of thumb is to ignore what they say and pay attention to their actions. But that kind of unfortunately makes it pointless to listen to women doesn't it? Don't you also love how women will admit that women do that, and they don't know but they always say, "Yes, but I don't. I'm the exception." Then you start thinking, "when have I heard that before?" and you remember again to ignore her words and look at her actions lol. Now is it hard to understand why many guys conclude that women don't know what they want? And that women aren't good for much besides one thing?

Last edited:

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
Maybe you just haven't met the one that really is the exception.
Might be an exception or two somewhere on earth, but since I've lived 25 years and haven't run into one, I can safely conclude that such women are statistically insignificant.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
TruthSeeker said:
Maybe you just haven't met the one that really is the exception.
The one or one-itis is a dirty word around here :D .

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ketostix said:
The one or one-itis is a dirty word around here :D .
as much as I enjoy nailing tons of chicks it gets old. Lets say say I like having a favorite around or main squeeze. Hows that? Kind of like Hugh Hefners girlfriend Holly.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
Their ego and pride. They don't want to admit what they truly still are drawn to the guy(Because they're afraid that if they do admit it...that they would look bad) and believe things will work again. Some girls i bet are so helpless when out of a relationship, they just don't care as long as they're in one, to be happy. As long as they don't "say" they like the guy, then they won't think of themselves as worse.

DonJoseCantosie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
sosilky said:
as much as I enjoy nailing tons of chicks it gets old. Lets say say I like having a favorite around or main squeeze. Hows that? Kind of like Hugh Hefners girlfriend Holly.
In the end, i believe for most guys who do try in the game...that will be the case. Getting a main squeeze.

DonGorgon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying the fact that all lies contain fragments
sosilky said:
allot of times the stuff that comes out of womens mouths does not go along wwith there actions. why is this?
Cause they have massive amounts of estrogen. a potent hormone that prevents the brain from processing information in a rational manner... That hormone is very important for there reproductive function and enables them to have a hightened emotional capacity essential for taking care of babies...

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
body language is sometimes different than verbal language .

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
body language is sometimes different than verbal language .

sosilky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
$

Estrogen hah? Thats interesting. So your saying that the same chemical that makes them Ilogical is also the same one that makes them a caring nurturer?