When women say you'll die alone and single

JaegerPilot217

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This is probably the TOP "shaming tactic" women use when a man refuses to bend to her will. Telling him: "he will die single and lonely".

I'm wondering what some of your best "comebacks" are to this attack? For me.. I like to say:

"Women like you make that option very attractive". :crackup:

But I'd like to hear some other great comebacks....
I would say you are not getting any younger and if you do end up married I hope you end up being divorced and when you are past your prime you are going to be competing with women in their teens and twenties, your options will decline

U

user43770

samspade said:
Guess I came on too strong. Lucky for me she can't get away very easily with her bad knees and all.
Should have negged her and acted disinterested.

Peaks&Valleys

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
TyTe`EyEz said:
Should have negged her and acted disinterested.
I don't know about that one, gotta be careful with the GGILF's. I'd let it slip that I was hungry, and see if she'd invite me in for a meal. :up:

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sam,
And here's me thinking all the good blokes were Dead....Sam you make your own Karma and ones deeds are as it says in the good Book,as rice thrown upon the water!

sambwoy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to get this on the forums. My self-esteem and perceived ugliness and thus bad outlook was especially bad the last couple of years, and psychiatric help was the only way because of years of bullying and passive-aggressive, condescending adults/youth workers not doing a fig of help, and then female posters giving me pity and putting down well-constructed rants that assumed that i would never be attractive to any women and thus assumed I would be alone, so to speak, with no help at what I can do with what I have got, and general low expectations of life. Male role models are bad today, don't care about sports athletes, even if you win gold, doesn't get women wet (and I know this forum aims to get us out of this mindset as to why we place that much stock in getting women interested). I managed my anger and self-harm much better now, but I wonder why I go through the patterns of self-abuse at all. Am I going mad?

Vekhematu

Don Juan
Reaction score
"I might die single, but definitely not lonely. I'll probably die with four naked girls around me, having a heart attack from the blood rushing to my **** so fast." is a real charmer.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Can't remember where I read or heard this from, but here's a perfect rebuttal to:

Woman: You'll die single and alone!

Man: Girl, you can't threaten a man with peace and quiet. :D

Casanova99

Don Juan
Reaction score
"When women say you'll die alone and single"

Yeah, I fvcking hope so.

(We all die alone, no one else can do it for you.)