When women say you'll die alone and single

Inlone

Don Juan
Reaction score
Try:

"You say that like it's a bad thing."
Or,
"Are you dumping me?"

But I have a hunch the best response would be no response, a show of indifference.

PlayHer Man

Banned
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Whatever you say, the key is to realise that it's projection, and nothing irritates her more than 1- it doesn't affect you and 2- you know it's actually about her.

I'd simply ask back: "Does that bother you? Dying single and lonely?"
Agree. Flipping it around and making her defensive is always fun. :yes:

Another variation is the old: "Are you trying to convince me or yourself?"

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Whatever you say, the key is to realise that it's projection, and nothing irritates her more than 1- it doesn't affect you and 2- you know it's actually about her.

I'd simply ask back: "Does that bother you? Dying single and lonely?"
Oh this is beauuuuuutiful.

I remember the last time a girl dropped this one on me. I actually laughed in her face. The prospect doesn't scare me one bit, never has. Classic female solipsism - methinks the lady doth project too much.

Really, really, telling that every guy in here has apparently heard this exact version of the script.

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
5string said:
When women say this, just look at them and reply, so what?
That's what Putin said to Amerikan media when they shamed him for not allowing anymore adoptions of Russian babies to the US. They shamed him saying, "...but Russia is Poor!"...Putin: "So what?"

The reason he put in to place these restrictions was because our politicians/media were accusing Russia of "human rights 'violations'."

All these fvckin Americans, it's a disease, whereby Everybody has to IMPOSE their agenda on others. This is called Imperialism, and is what the Constitution was written/signed on to by 13 states, to guard against: Imperialism, or getting into other nations' business. Imperialism, as a mindset, has run amok in our country, it's a sick psychology to own and spread day in and day out in your life, because when you try to impose a set of rules, ideas, words, or doctrine, principles on to another person, you are essentially leaving out the words: "In my opinion" "THIS...you must do...for your own good."

No! in YOUR opinion, I must do this or that. If we lived by a set of WORDS our whole lives we'd not be even human, just a false vapid, soulless, Mindless, carcass of somebody else's ideals.

plate's_empty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
some of these responses are absolutely hilarious. How about a simple: "single...maybe. Definitely not lonely though." with a wink for emphasis.

Sandow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Her: You'll die single and lonely.
Me: Great story.

Burroughs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Poonani Maker said:
That's what Putin said to Amerikan media when they shamed him for not allowing anymore adoptions of Russian babies to the US. They shamed him saying, "...but Russia is Poor!"...Putin: "So what?"

The reason he put in to place these restrictions was because our politicians/media were accusing Russia of "human rights 'violations'."

All these fvckin Americans, it's a disease, whereby Everybody has to IMPOSE their agenda on others. This is called Imperialism, and is what the Constitution was written/signed on to by 13 states, to guard against: Imperialism, or getting into other nations' business. Imperialism, as a mindset, has run amok in our country, it's a sick psychology to own and spread day in and day out in your life, because when you try to impose a set of rules, ideas, words, or doctrine, principles on to another person, you are essentially leaving out the words: "In my opinion" "THIS...you must do...for your own good."

No! in YOUR opinion, I must do this or that. If we lived by a set of WORDS our whole lives we'd not be even human, just a false vapid, soulless, Mindless, carcass of somebody else's ideals.
sadly this is how 99% of people live on Earth

movies, religion, government, banks....all set up to make men into wage slaves that spend their lives chasing someone else's dream....never seeing the demonic OZ behind the curtain

Aristippus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never had a woman say that to me but if she did I'd just tell her the truth. "I actually enjoyed being single. I like the freedom.". It would make no sense for her to say that to someone in a relationship though.

The ability to come and go without having a discussion about it is always nice. I don't know why so many people are so afraid of being single.

Brokenblade

Reaction score
PlayHer Man said:
This is probably the TOP "shaming tactic" women use when a man refuses to bend to her will. Telling him: "he will die single and lonely".

I'm wondering what some of your best "comebacks" are to this attack? For me.. I like to say:

"Women like you make that option very attractive". :crackup:

But I'd like to hear some other great comebacks....
Better to be alone than in your company.

DJDanny

Don Juan
Reaction score
Usually I stop for a moment, act quizzically, then say probably and move on.

A wise man once said, never fight with an idiot, they bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HBcünt:You'll die single and alone!

That's my plan, it should be yours too!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear All,
They seem to be missing the obvious,that simple Maths will show in any couple one is going to die lonely!

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
it is both projection and shaming, women are generally terrified of going to the end days alone, they hate being alone, the thought of being uncared for, they also view it as failure if they are not widows. there is enormous social stigma, or at least used to be, for women who are single post 50.

the 'You'll die single and lonely' line is sent out to carpet bomb males into believing they need to have a partner, there is something wrong with them if they dont.
its Bullshine but lots of guys go for it. Ive heard the line a few times, my response now would be..."Im touched that you are concerned, will you at least come to my funeral?" ;-)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
They seem to be missing the obvious,that simple Maths will show in any couple one is going to die lonely!
The man usually dies first, but if they've had a rich life, a woman will die surrounded by her children. I think they find that acceptable.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
samspade said:
She kept telling me how sweet I was for helping her.
Too bad, Sam. Looks like you've been friendzoned :cuss:

Last edited: