when unattractive girls attack

monster squad

Don Juan
Reaction score
Am I stuck in a loop?

It seems like rather "meh" girls are constantly hitting on me (one of the examples tonight, some chubby chick bit me on the neck (I'm so sick of being bitten), asked me to make out with her afterwards, and asked me to call her when I said no). I never get hot chicks coming on to me. It's always girls that are f-able, but nothing to show off to the friends.

I'm kinda sick of this. I don't think I can do any better, as I: a) think I look rediculous and b) can't hold a conversation without saying something random or surreal.

I could get constant ass, but my standards are so high that it's become a joke among my friends.

How do I go from the 5-6's to 8-9's?

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Confidence. Confidence. Confidence.

You lack it. Because you don't believe in your own capabilities, you lack self-esteem. In your self-doubt, you become less attractive for HOT women. If you are attracting some average girls, analyze what you are doing that DOES attract them. Those may be your strengths. Develop your strengths and use them to attract hot women. Go out and approach the hottest girl you see on the street and hold a conversation. Learn how to follow a strong conversation thread. Form friendships with these girls that are attracted to you and experiment techniques on them. Use them as gauges to see what works and what doesn't. If anything, use them to learn how to carry a good conversation.

All in all, believe in yourself, then go do something about it.

-Damian

everywomanshero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Judging by looks

Every guy goes through a phase where he is obsessed with looks. Some guys come out of it, others never do. For me, once I laid 3-4 true trophies I lost interest. The first couple I said I got *lucky*. After a couple more, I realized it was more than luck. I still judge on looks, but I'll take a cool ass 7 that is fun to be around over a 9 that's got a bad attitiude. Of course a 9 with a great attitude is cool :) Some really hot chicks can be freaky too as a plus.

Damian

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I definitely agree. I've found that most of the HB9-10 are usually only physically attractive because they carry historical baggage that makes them insecure, so the want to look good. In any case, the woman that you really love should not be a number, but an attitude.

-Damian

BuckwildNYC

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Judging by looks

Originally posted by everywomanshero
Every guy goes through a phase where he is obsessed with looks. Some guys come out of it, others never do. For me, once I laid 3-4 true trophies I lost interest. The first couple I said I got *lucky*. After a couple more, I realized it was more than luck. I still judge on looks, but I'll take a cool ass 7 that is fun to be around over a 9 that's got a bad attitiude.
I know you are right but i really need to get those 9's out of my system. I've had one or two in my life but I need a few more b4 I can settle down with a nice 7.5 :D

penguin

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let me get this straight..... you're complaining about women hitting on you?

Oh you poor thing. I don't know how you get through it.

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just say "NO" to horney fuglys. Keep your standards. The last thing that any DJ needs are the memories of nights spent with fuglys. :down: